Vtuner down

Internet radio down here yet again in Oxfordshire, UK.

I wish all my customers were like you…but if that was the case the business would not advance.

1 Like

Still working here in the Netherlands on my Nova … I don’t dare to touch it

2 Likes

Hi there

Is anyone else having trouble with iradio streaming on their muso version 1. I came back from holiday on the 26th Dec 23 to find my muso really playing up.

I am guessing that the stations available appear under iradio. As you can see from my screen grab there is nothing there.

That is smart. I assumed all was well permanently last night.

Haver a read through the posts from @stevesky here. It may give you some idea of what’s been going on.

1 Like

Cheers, but I wondered more about the actual hows and whys at their end…

1 Like

3 times.

No idea. I guess Steve at Naim will find out more from vTuner in time so plans can be made to ensure this situation is avoided in future.

All my favorites play, just had to delete from favorites and reselect and add to favorites again
So working in NY
David

2 Likes

Same here in Italy :it: . Had to remove some presets and select them again. But now everything works

Yes same in Hampshire. Remove and reselect stations, except Naim today though working up till lunchtime. Appreciate the above correction about no Naim board btw. Guess it was a figure of speech… It’s more intriguing than earth shattering, but I am as curious as everyone to know the inside story … Ha! As I write this it’s gone off again!

Down again.
Greece

Down again, Netherlands. Now bluetooth-connected to the Star. Works also.
Have a nice time!

Trying to see the funny side here, I can get Birdsong radio working. The guests will be arriving for new year soon, looks like some interesting party music.

Yep … same here in London … was ok up to this afternoon, tried all resets etc … nada…
oh the timing.!
Happy new year everyone…!

I don’t know which streaming service you use but most have lots of v good NY playlists that you could use instead of radio? Qobuz have ones ranging from ‘v tasteful’ to ‘cheesier than fondue’

Was OK yesterday but presets and favourites not working today. If I go via the radio station tree and select a station it works and preset works after that. Turning it off and on made no difference.

The plan was always to stream but the thought of them listening to bird song is very tempting.

1 Like

Like others, streaming is fine here in the states, just had to remove presets and re-select. Not the end of the world.

Also, I just noticed Naim radio doesn’t have meta data. Has it always been this way? For some reason I thought it had meta data before.