Vtuner down

Depends where you live :slight_smile: btw can you multiroom the internet radio feed from AV to multiple Muso’s? That is a useful feature of Naim Muso (or maybe other Naim streamers) that I use on my multiple Muso’s in different rooms.

Gradually creeping back to Western Isles, Scotland

what a malarkey !

Getting there. Got NAIM and Soma FM back. Still no BBC R4.

South Spain.

Now in Italy it started working … some hiccups sometimes.

Belgium; Internet Radio / vTuner was working all afternoon!
NOTHING now… Down!

The wet string hasn’t reached rural France yet

Indeed now back up in NL, listening to NPO2 the Top2000 again!

Most if not all stations in my lists are back on (Quebec, Canada) :100: to the naim team that definitely has been on this :boom:

Seems to be back in Belgium…

Now working, at least in Somerset!

Now gradually working in Nice (FR) but not all the stations (?) , and it’s a bit of a mess with the display of the station’s’ logos … but it works :blush:

Working in BANES so not that far away.

Still no BBC Radio 3 in Toronto, but Deep Vibes is working, so I guess it will be dinner and dancing tonight.

1 Like

Nothing in Leicestershire yet

Working in Bristol

I guess the wider concern should be if they throw the towel in, I struggle to see Vtuners business model to be honest.

3 Likes

Very hit and miss, some stations back, some logo’s missing and still nothing for any of the BBC stations

2 Likes

If you look back at Steve Harris post advising of the temporary set up and transition back to the main servers, he did say that as the system comes back online there will be likely be transition glitches.

AirPlay supports CD quality streaming, which is likely better than many internet radio streams. So yes, it will sound the same as via vTuner for many stations.