Vtuner out again?

My NC222 came up OK playing Classic FM. When I tried to change station it would not work. Then it was reported offline by the App although still playing Classic FM. Then Classic FM stopped. Then back online on the App but no radio playing and would not change station to Naim Radio. Then offline again. Then Naim Radio starts playing but still showing offline on App. Now back online again but won’t change stations whilst still playing Naim Radio. Now offline on the app again but still playing.

In Belgium, iRadio not wokring on Uniti 2 since early this morning, stuck on “Tuning” when I select any of the preset stations, including RP.

@Stevesky @Richard.Dane are you aware of the issue, any update?

I know its no comfort petermjames, but I have had exactly the same symptoms today as you have experienced…

Seems OK now but BBC R3 HD not working although all else OK.

I also have issues of no iRadio via wifi on two Mu-so. Wired ND555 is fine.

No radio working on any Muso1, Qb1 or Qb2 here. Musos also disappearing from app and generally not working. All worked perfectly yesterday. I have put this in the other thread started today.

One for @Stevesky

Its not your wifi networks.

I am hard wired throughout the house and all the 8 Naim boxes are hard wired.
Status

On Radio
555, 1 Atom &1 Muso Qb all ok.
4 Qutes no radio at all
1Qb, some radio, but no BBC!

On Quboz or server- all fine

Ecuador, here: my SuperUniti (hard wired ethernet) freezes up when set to iRad. Started yesterday…

When set to iRad, the SuperUniti drops off the network and can’t be found by the Focal & Naim app until it’s set to an input other than iRad

No radio on my Superuniti in NW Scotland at the moment

1 Like

Not working here in North Yorkshire as well

2 Likes

Working fine in W Wales

1 Like

Spoke too soon …two minutes after posting this V Tuner down !

1 Like

Erratic behaviour here on QB2 and 333. The saved presets on app work, but the search function and iRadio input are erratic, and mostly don’t work. So it seems like vTuner again.

1 Like

All good in Dublin

2 Likes

This getting tiresome! Fortunately the Super uniti has a 100% reliable Dab/FM module but the Qb in the kitchen looks ready for the chop as far my wife is concerned. Yes you can stream from your phone but not exactly convenient . When will Naim use a reliable provider?

3 Likes

It really is, we get no radio reception in the house and don’t have an aerial so rely on internet for the radio, as well as the internet radio seemingly being down, my app can’t find the superuniti and I rely on the app because the Superuniti screen is so faint I can’t see it. Time to look at new equipment I think, reliability will be key

Internet Radio doesn’t works in Polen this morning. It is the second time this year :rage:

Seems to work now (France, Qb1).