What are you driving and why would we be interested?

Disco D4 SDV6 … at 80k … mpg has got better and better my record believe it or not was 50mpg average over 95 miles…
That was exceptional helped by the wind generally on a if driven carefully 45mpg is regularly achieved…around town 32mpg…the car is not chipped…oil changes at 5k

My son in Law recently bought the Morgan 3 wheeler. I know what you mean about the seats, which are really hard. He loves it though.

Phil

4 Likes

360 days after placing an order my EV6 arrived last week. Not the greatest photo I know, but at least the fog lifted.

Very happy so far, lots of technology to play with (of varying value I suspect) but fundamentally it just feels well sorted. Rides better than my outgoing Volvo, hides its weight well too. A good car not just a good electric car.

Bruce

12 Likes

Looks fantastic Bruce, the GT arrives here early next year. They are forgetting to tell you you’ll probably have to wait 12 months though.

1 Like

Dealers have a habit of doing that. Demand and supply problems mean that higher spec versions here are probably still over a year wait, although nobody knows for sure.

Bruce

Here in Italy, i’m waiting my allocation for a 718 Spyder pdk to be confirmed, having signed a contract last August. (i sold a manual one last month) delivery should be next May/June. Otherwise i was pondering about a 992 Carrera T, my dealer already told nearly 12 months. For other specials like .GT4RS, they told me no way unless you’re a very special customer

I’ll second that. I’ve passed a few on the motorway here in the last few hours and they are handsome cars with good physical presence. Saw one in a nice darker blue.

I have never seen one in the flesh - looks like it would be great fun.

How eccentric and so very British, my dear!:uk::uk::british_indian_ocean_territory:

1 Like

Incredibly low ride. Almost looking over the front wheels. Incredible bass notes from the engine. Very noticeable. Not a ducky car!

Phil

21 Likes

Now, that is really cool!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Care to tell more?

It must be one of the few cars that can actually hold its value over the long term.

Phil

1 Like

Friends has a Morgan but he’s came with 4 wheels. :rofl:

The Three Wheeler has been replaced by the Super 3.

Tad more sophisticated but still looks a hoot

The online configurator is great fun!

4 Likes

If I remember what s-i-l said, the engine is now at the back. Not for him. Take a close look at the photos.

Phil

No, still in front just covered over more and behind the front axle line. It is Ford sourced now. Most reviews found it to be substantially improved albeit with a little less ‘character’

I wonder if the new layout is to comply with ever more stringent safety regs; pedestrian safety? Wouldn’t like to be hit by the new one either though…

I would think a quite heavy engine right out in front might make for ‘interesting’ handling too.

I do like the new one, but even if I had the money I am not sure I could carry off the flying jacket/giggles look.

Bruce

2 Likes

“Giggles” or “Biggles” :thinking: