What are you driving and why would we be interested?

Thanks, it really is (imho) a great package and affordable fun !

1 Like

Fabulous car.
I considered one, but from purely a comfort factor, the Z4 was the correct choice for me😉

1 Like

The Z4 is a very good car and a wise choice, enjoy.

The Alpine is a comfortable car considering its’ handling agility and performance, mastering getting in and out does help though.

I ordered this one circa 7yrs ago, and it was delivered in Aug ‘18…still looks (and smells) like new (very low mileage). Had the front half, leading edges, and sticky out bits wrapped in PPF to protect the pretty rare paint finish.

Only 8 weeks to go….it will be great fun.

2 Likes

New Spyder PDK Is finally ready for collection, we are only waiting reg. plate

15 Likes

Got a phone call this afternoon from my BMW dealership. Apparently there is a going to be a 2 month delay on all new Z4’s.
This means that mine is now moved from September to November delivery🫤

Perfect timing for the best top down drives… gloves on hands, ushanka on your head, heater blasting and the snow falling… bliss

2 Likes

Price held?

Yeah, no changes to Spec or Price, just delivery delay🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

If it’s anything like here that’ll blow out again and you’ll be lucky to see it this side of Christmas.

WOW! Way to lift a guy’s spirits :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Two months is pretty good compared to what many manufacturers quote. I was told 3 months for my EV6. It was 12. Good job I didn’t believe the dealer, and didn’t have a PCP ending.

Bruce

1 Like

And finally collected It ysterday. First impression Is a Better exhaust note and steering feel, It serms more planted on the road being fitted with the same Dunlop Sport Race tyre as my previous early '20 One with manual gearbox

12 Likes

My best pal picked this up this week. Been on order for almost a year. Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Tourismo. Serious machine that is unbelievably comfortable despite its sports credentials. Stunning car.

10 Likes

Oooh thats tasty alright

1 Like

My wife and I plan to spend a lot more time back in the UK and Europe over the coming years so have bought a used Mercedes to store at my parents home, to drive when we are there.

Its taken a long time to work through advertised cars from Mercedes Benz dealers, surprised that many approved MB vehicles dont have a full service history ( never clear in the advertisement of course) and the difficulty in finding out number of previous owners. My initial enquiries were by email due to timezones, and typically each dealer would send me 2 or 3 emails of disclaimers and offering products I dont want or need - but never answering the question, until prompted for the second time, of please advise service history and number of previous owners.

I had expected Mercedes Benz approved cars to have a full MB service history. Its been a much more time consuming process than I imagined, but finally mission accomplished.

1 Like

What did you decide on?

Picked up a black E220 saloon with full service history
My wife used to drive an E class convertible ( before she got the EV bug) so we know the E class pretty well

Nice. I drive an E Class Convertible at the moment and am looking forward to the EV CLE that is due in the next couple of years.
I’ll be switching to a Z4 in the meantime as Mercedes don’t currently have a Convertible in their range that meets my requirements and budget🤷🏻‍♂️

Nice. I do enjoy driving a Merc - we will only be using ours for 3-4 months of the year and wanted something that my mother might also drive when we are not there - she is nearly 90 but still likes to floor it - so we didn’t go too sporty

2 Likes