What are you driving and why would we be interested?

Does rather look like the jimny’s big brother, I bet you get way better mileage though (20L/100km) :face_with_peeking_eye:

To be fair, the guards were trimmed :wink: but the wheels are run of the mill 35" BFG’s. It passed muster when I bought the vehicle so it must be fine I guess…

I may have downsized the Hi-Fi. However, I’ve upsized the van.

DG…

7 Likes

A little off topic but can’t stop wondering if the new Mercedes AMG GT is morphing into a Porsche?:thinking:

7 Likes

Definitely a Porsche competitor, the new one does look rather tasty.

Audi A3 delivered this week - 8 miles on the clock.

Sent back the much loved BMW 330e after the less than generous BIK tax allowances these days. Thought I’d miss it - and I do - but this smaller Audi is very impressive.

Interior spec / seats are a step up. Always impressed at how technology in cars moves on so quickly. I don’t drive that much so a car is a luxury. I had an A3 ten years ago - its good to be reacquainted.

11 Likes

Got myself a new to me 2017 BMW X3 xdrive35i.
Nice cream interior and a generous soundtrack.

8 Likes

Always an eye pleaser – The Gorgeous 1972 Citroën DS 21 Cabriolet styled by Italian sculptor and industrial designer Flaminio Bertoni. Paris France 1972.

22 Likes

I always thought it deserved a better engine but I suspect cost and packaging came into it.

Did it not get the Maserati engine from the DSM?

It was originally intended to have an air cooled flat six, but Citroen basically ran out of money and it (originally) got the engine from the Traction Avant almost unaltered.

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about their engines so I can’t comment, mostly I think it’s a very nice looking car.

1 Like

A pal at college 72 to 74 had a DS… it was fabulous, great looks and so comfortable. Many many years later I bought a Xantia…good looking, effortless power, very comfy VERY unreliable…didn’t have it long!

1 Like

I have also owned a Xantia, silver gray 2.0, wonderful car. Also test drove a Xantia Activa V6 which was even better but at the time too expensive. My Xantia was a late model, maybe that’s why I never had any problems with it. Luckily :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is that an AI generated image?

Citroen SM had the Maser engine.

2 Likes

I really hope not! The image and the text is taken from a Classic car group on fb, so unfortunately I don’t know anything about the source :thinking:
Edit: Took a closer look, almost all the cars in that group seem to be AI generated. So boring! Off-followed the group.

Actually it looks like a mix between hausmanian apartments, the Palais Royal garden and a reinvention of the Grand palais. But I am pretty sure that no place like that exist in Paris or anywhere else in France.

There you see, how boring! Nice car though.

Nice car indeed !

1 Like

New car day!

Brand new Kyalami green Audi RS3 Sportback.

17 Likes