What are you driving and why would we be interested?

I don’t drive but my wife does…Practical or what!

4 Likes

21 Likes

6 Likes

It seems that others are posting photos … Can you do so ?

He already has :unamused:

Beautiful, always fancied a 1750 Bertone as a mate for the Spider, prices are stratospheric now though

They are indeed! I blame alfaholics! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trackday fun!

15 Likes

I currently drive a Toyota Auris Hybrid Sports Touring, in white, I’m sure you don’t need me to post a photo do you?

I love the car.

2 Likes

How happy are you with the ampler bike ?

Sorry, maybe I didn’t make clear - I don’t have one, but it looks as if it is closer to my idea of an electric bike than many, and while expensive not ludicrously so. I am currently scanning the market to get a feel for things, though still probably at least 18 months to 2 years before I might buy.

My old jalopy taken last Spring.

23 Likes

Oh alright then :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Tesla Model X, the day we picked it up:

My other “car.” Even faster than my the Tesla :grimacing:

12 Likes

@Harry , I seem to recall you used to have a very nice E39 5 series Beemer at one time - you still like BMWs I take it then?

ATB. George.

It’s got to be a bit of a habit. My wife once had a B10 Alpina which is based on the 5 Series. I wanted to try the M5 at my last change, to see if I preferred it to the Alpina offering. It didn’t happen. I couldn’t find an M5 in the used network with the right spec, but I stumbled across this loaded X6M. Stupid, pointless and utterly bonkers. Cartoonish in both looks and performance. How could I not love it?

2 Likes

How did you like the Alpina? I have always lusted after one, but the B10 was more car than I wanted.

Excellent @Harry - I loved the E39 back in the day and had a very pleasurable drive through France and back in one (as a passenger) - very comfortable and luxurious!

I was in the BMW showroom locally here today, and they had these tucked away at the back;

Latest M4 and M5 with large discounts as they’ve had them a while and want to shift them…

Used to have BMWs, however moved to Jaguar;

Wife still drives a BMW (M240i convertible) though…

Not sure on next car, and currently looking around. The Jaguar iPace EV looks interesting.

ATB. George

5 Likes

But is ultimately let down by poor efficiency and lack of a built out 100kW+ DC CCS charging network…

1 Like

Very nice George. Very nice indeed. Congratulations. We have come close to Jaguar on a number of occasions. There’s nothing not to like, it just hasn’t happened for us. The way that BMW have lately started doing ugly front ends, we could well end up elsewhere. You have to draw the line somewhere. I’ve seen the new 3/4 Series in pictures and those last gen models look much prettier to me.

We also like the the I-iPace. Too expensive at present but possibly a strong used contender in the future, if the electric bits prove to be sturdy and long lived.

1 Like