What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

Some John Lennon for a change.

8 Likes

For me for ever associated with the late great Keith Floyd

3 Likes

One of her better solo outings

9 Likes

\Love that album :blush:

First outing with this band, recommended on the forum a while back…more on back order

3 Likes

I have the Quadraspire in bamboo and works well with my small system. Photo in the Systems Picture thread.

Systems Picture Link

1 Like

@David, I am going to see Amos Lee at the Union Chapel on Sunday 19th May. I hope you are able to get tickets for Saturday (and also able to get a childminder!).

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Now playing…

Nils Lofgren - Blue With Lou

Streaming on NAS… taking out for a second spin, the first was quite enjoyable. One sweet album!

9 Likes

I bought that yesterday, a great album.

3 Likes

Ben Harper - By My Side

Playing this new acquition for the first time and very nice it is too.

My thanks go out to @anon56864344 for posting this one.

6 Likes

Some melodic rock.

1 Like

Playing now😎

1 Like

some new Tool.

4 Likes

Tool%20-%2010%2C000%20Days
and some old Tool.

4 Likes

Some Gary Clark jnr

10 Likes

Couldn’t get a childminder for Sat so going on Friday with brother in law over from Ireland for a few days, so quality music and boys night out😄

3 Likes

LP - Sony/Legacy 2010 reissue : )

Jimi Hendrix – guitar, lead vocals
Noel Redding – bass guitar; backing vocals on “Foxy Lady”, “Fire”, and “Purple Haze”
Mitch Mitchell – drums; backing vocals on “I Don’t Live Today” and “Stone Free”

Album released on 12th May 1967

<>

Noel Redding died on this day in 2003 : (

Redding was found dead in his home in Clonakilty on 11 May 2003, three weeks after the death of his mother. A post mortem was carried out on 13 May at Cork University Hospital in Wilton, Cork. The report concluded that Redding died from “shock haemorrhage due to oesophageal varices in reaction to cirrhosis of the liver”. He was 57 years old

14 Likes

Big Black Songs About F**king

2 Likes

Pete Townshend - Scooped, a compilation comprising tracks from the three Scoop albums.They are classed as demos, but are almost fully formed , covering well known Who and solo songs.A great companion to any Who collection.

5 Likes

Doveman (Thomas Bartlett) Footloose, enjoying Bartletts early Doveman albums and this is another interesting one