What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

Moby - Hotel

It’s in the background.

2 Likes

Sandhausen. February 1998
Amazing voice!!!

3 Likes

Really? There are so many interesting young American musicians, although you are not the target audience (and neither am I). Just off the top of my head, and from across different genres, Anderson .Paak, Deerhunter, Danny Brown, JPEGMAFIA, Kacey Musgraves, Israel Nash, clipping., Billie Eilish, Karen O … and I’ll stop there.

1 Like

Tangerine Dream - Hyperborea [1983]

Their last studio album for Virgin, once again this one well remastered in 1995.

8 Likes

11 Likes

She & Him - Classics

4 Likes

Southern Avenue
Cracking Blues + Soul album

5 Likes

Fancy some dark chocolate.

1 Like

Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien

Not normally my kind of thing but think of Joe as the thinking man’s headbanger. That is a compliment BTW. He can certainly play a guitar, that’s for sure.

Update: Actually, I am really enjoying this. JS is a bit of a maestro on the electric guitar.

6 Likes

12 Likes

I’m glad you added the update :+1:

1 Like

Pink%20Floyd%20Animals%20617296

Pink Floyd Animals"

18 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Purchased this afternoon

Boz Scaggs - Out Of The Blues, excellent so far, as I anticipated, as this album has many advocates on the forum.

13 Likes

4 Likes

Very nice

12 Likes

George Michael - Older, a classy album.

9 Likes

Now playing…

Jan Garbarek - Rites

Jan Garbarek (Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Samplers, Percussion), Rainer Brüninghaus (Keyboard, Piano), Eberhard Weber (Bass) Marilyn Mazur (Percussion, Drums) and Bugge Wesseltoft (Synthesizer/Electronic Effects)

Streaming on TIDAL… a mention from @Lontano in the ECM thread had me place this in the TIDAL Queue and now taking out for a spin. The opening track is wonderful and looking forward to the rest fo the album. I own a number of Jan’s albums but not this one, and from the sound of it I will have to remedy that in the near future.

7 Likes

7 Likes