What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

1 Like

Just listened to her In Boston

5 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

One of my favourite post punk bands, they were short lived but brilliant.

1 Like

Closely followed by this: recorded live in 2014. I saw them in Chichester Cathedral in 2011 and it was an incredible experience, almost other-worldly.

6 Likes

A bit of live Ry

Ry Cooder and Corridos Famosos - Live In San Francisco, superb SQ on this official live album from '13.

11 Likes

2 Likes

Joe Jackson Trio; Live Music Europe 2010
Joe Jackson-Keyboards,Vocals
Graham Maby-Bass,Vocals
Dave Houghton-Drums,Vocals
Superb recording.

3 Likes

The Doobies…luv the bass on this track, Mike McDonald on fine form

11 Likes

That Cooder fella is certainly addictive

The Prodigal Son, brilliant.

18 Likes

Massive Attack - Protection

Oxfam find on CD.

7 Likes

Now playing…

Sara K. - Don’t I Know You From Somewhere? - Solo Live

Sara K. (vocals, 4 string guitar)

Streaming on NAS… a very recent arrival, ripped to NAS and taking out for a spin and she is sounding mighty fine. All songs written by Sara and one hell of a singer and musician! This is one fine sweet album…

3 Likes

Now Playing…

Sara K. & Chris Jones - Are We There Yet? - Live in Concert

Sara K. (vocals, 4 string guitar) & Chris Jones (Lowden guitar, Manzanita dobro).

Streaming on NAS… a very recent arrival, ripped to NAS and now taking out for a spin and Sara & Chris are sounding mighty fine! Love Sara’s music…

7 Likes

CD - EMI 2001 : )

<>

:balloon::balloon: Happy Birthday Sofia Gubaidulina! :birthday::balloon:

:musical_score: 88 years young Today! :smiley:

<>

Canticle Of The Sun is a truly fascinating piece of work, pretty sure it isn’t supposed to but has that Halloween funk and spirit about it, and not to mention the percussion blowing the cobwebs off my Sibbles : )

7 Likes

Now playing …

Benmont Tench - You Should Be So Lucky

Benmont Tench (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Organ, Piano), Ryan Adams (Acoustic Guitar, Vocal Harmony), Daphne Chen (Violin), Lauren Chipman (Viola), Richard Dodd (Cello), Eric Gorfain (Violin), Joel Jerome (Vocal Harmony), Ethan Johns (Drums, 12 String Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Electric, Guitar, Leslie Guitar, Shaker, Slide Guitar, Tiple, Vocal Harmony), Blake Mills (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Tiple), Tom Petty (Bass), David Rawlings (Acoustic Guitar, Vocal Harmony), Jeremy Stacey (Drums, Percussion), Ringo Starr (Tamborine), Don Was (Bass, Upright Bass), Gillian Welch (Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocal Harmony) and The Section Quartet (Strings).

Streaming on NAS… arrived in the mail today from Europe, ripped to NAS and now taking out for a spin and it is sounding spectacular, love the opening track “Today I Took Your Picture Down” and this is one sweet album. I have played this on TIDAL a few times and was happy to find a copy, Life is Grand!

4 Likes

Now playing…

Radiohead - OK Computer

Streaming on NAS… taking Radiohead out for an evening spin and sounding OK, actually sounding mighty fine!

17 Likes

Richard Clapton - Goodbye Tiger on a (very) hot spring afternoon. It’s the sound of a Aussie summer circa late 70s.

2 Likes

Rickie Lee Jones

Simage

19 Likes