What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

As I have just got a ticket to see them in Leeds next May.

Richard

12 Likes

16 Likes

11 Likes

That is one belter of an album. :+1:

3 Likes

Judith Owen - Rediscovered
Vinyl

2 Likes

What a superb album that is; one which is still on my desert island list just in case I should get invited on the programme!

1 Like

Joni Mitchell - Court and Spark

I got my crossovers back on Wednesday afternoon and, after two months of no music at home during building and electrical works, it’s a delight to be back in the game. Now what to play?! This isn’t a bad start, one of Joni’s finest (there’s a long list to choose from).

19 Likes

I never really got Melody Gardot until I heard this great song on FIP Radio and a quick Shazam confirmed the error of my ways .

17 Likes

I’m not normally a fan of “best of” compilations but this has some great songs and takes me back to good times. Today I booked to see them on tour next year.

6 Likes

Beatles - Abbey Road Anniversary Edition boxed set. I just didn’t get the chance to listen when I received the boxed set so making amends now. First impression is they have done a very good job indeed, although the bass seems more powerful throughout, surprisingly so on Oh Darling for instance. Looking forward to comparing to my early 70s copy in due course, but there’s The Sessions to go first!

15 Likes

Shelby Lynne - Revelation Road

5 Likes

16 Likes

Bloom Innocent by Fink, CD rip to flac first listen, out today.
SCLZZZZZZZ__SY500_SX500

6 Likes

What do you think of it? @Peter1480

1 Like

Enjoying the new one…

5 Likes

I bought that album new for £2.82 in 1979 or so…

Great album.

6 Likes

Can’t seem to play the new Van Morrison “Three Chords & The Truth” on Tidal.

Same here, only 3 songs are playable.

13 Likes