What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

In the Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson:

A classic.

19 Likes

Now playing…

Patricia Barber - A Distortion of Love

Patricia Barber (voice, piano), Adam Nussbaum (drums), Marc Johnson (bass), Wolfgang Muthspie (guitar).

Streaming on TIDAL… continuing on this Sunday morning with Patricia leading a fantastic quartet in the ‘A Distortion of Love’ album. I hope to come across a copy of this CD at some time in the future. Love her music and this is one sweet album!

9 Likes

William Elliott Whitmore - Hymns for the Hopeless

3 Likes

edwin

This is inspiring and lovely. He’s some man, is Edwyn.

1 Like

I’d forgotten all about this. You prompted me to give it a spin. It’s not bad.

1 Like

William Elliott Whitmore - Ashes to Dust
Another of his early albums, he conveys great emotion in his songs with his deep growling voice. Just loving his music.

3 Likes

Steely Dan - Can’t Buy A Thrill

18 Likes

I am the Greatest by A House:

It’s possibly the first time I’ve played this since I bought my LP12. I loved this album when I was a student.

2 Likes

Kate%20Bush%20Never%20For%20Ever%20-%20EX%20601079

20 Likes

Fink - Bloom Innocent.

The latest offering from Mr. Greenall, ripped and streaming now … maybe not as instantly addictive as some of his previous albums, but I’m hearing enough to be convinced that it’s something of a grower. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I pre-ordered the CD a while ago and awaiting its arrival, looking forward to hearing his latest!

2 Likes

Saint Etienne - Tiger Bay

5 Likes

Can’s Ege Bamyasi on SACD. Jaki’s drumming is just incredible.

9 Likes

First play, Finks’ new album.
First impression, pretty good!:+1::musical_note::smile:

6 Likes

461 Ocean Boulevard [1974]

My favourite Clapton album given the SACD treatment in 2004 I really should get this out more often.

20 Likes

8 Likes

I am listening to Tinariwens latest album, Amadjar and someone just might be interested given the drama, sweetness, drive and amazing sound quality.

2 Likes

Gene Clark - Echoes
Clark’s debut solo album and its the album that resembles the Byrds most strongly.

7 Likes

Another Can SACD. a slightly patchy album, but the awesome, 14-minute “Mother Sky”, as well as “Soul Desert” and “She Brings The Rain” makes it all worth while:

7 Likes

Now playing…

Robert Plant - Carry Fire

Streaming on TIDAL… continuing on this mid-morning with Robert and he is sounding mighty sweet!

20 Likes