What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

Thanks for this recommendation! I haven’t listened to this album in a long time.

1 Like

2 Likes

Further In by Greg Brown

1 Like

14 Likes

Genesis - Selling England by the Pound

Their best album in my opinion. Going to see Steve Hackett and company at The Forum Bath on 20 November perform this.

Phil

18 Likes

2 Likes

19 Likes

Anna Calvi - One Breath

On Vinyl

4 Likes

Dire Straights- Communique- vinyl

This is sounding brilliant after moving the Rega Aria off the dedicated HiFi radial on to the ring main! Never expected that. The guitars, drums and the rest are just so vibrant. This has been a bug bear since putting the 552/500 in. Opens up a lot of music that I have not wanted to play.

Phil

17 Likes

3 Likes

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Push The Sky Away

10 Likes

Tingval Trio, Beat. Wonderful Scandi Jazz, well, Swedish, Cuban and German to be precise!

6 Likes

Rough Trade, UK First Press. Not heard this in a while such a great record and despite being a complete first class knob today what a great lyricist he once was.

10 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

Now playing…

Ziv Ravitz - No Man Is an Island

Ziv Ravitz (drums, electornics), Nir Felder (guitar), Will Vinson (saxophone), Gilad Hekselman (guitar on tracks 1, 2, 6), and Camila Meza (vocals on track 9).

Streaming on TIDAL… having saw Ziv play last evening I wanted to listen to more of his work and ‘No Man Is an Island’ was released in March of this year and is sounding mighty fine on the opening couple of tracks. Looking forward to the rest of the album.

2 Likes

Now playing…

Ziv Ravitz - Images From Home

Ziv Ravitz (drums), Avishai Cohen (trumpet) and Omer Klein (piano).

Streaming on TIDAL… continuing on with this 2012 release from Ziv and this trio is sounding very nice and looking forward to the rest of the album.

1 Like

Now playing…

Susanne Abbuehl - The Gift

Susanne Abbuehl (Voice), Matthieu Michel (Flugelhorn), Wolfert Brederode (Piano, Indian Harmonium) and Olavi Louhivuori (Drums, Percussion)

Streaming on NAS… closing out the day with ‘The Gift’ and sweet voice of Susanne and the music from this superb quartet in this 2013 release. Sounding mighty fine…

5 Likes

The Sun Moon & Herbs - Dr John.

12 Likes

Colorado - Neil Young

11 Likes