What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

Original vinyl

17 Likes

4 Likes

Suzanne Vega - Close Up Vol 2: People and Places

In Liverpool has very poignant lyrics. One of her best along with Marlena on the Wall. Ironbound/Fancy Poultry also grabs me.

Phil

12 Likes

fairport Convention - Liege & Lief.

12 Likes

Yes, the orchestration is wonderful and I know I will be picking up a copy as well. I took a look at the trailer for the film and the barn scenes where they are playing and looks like it would be worth the price of admission for the experience.

Also you may want to take a look at “WESTERN STARS Cast and Crew Q&A | TIFF 2019” which is a nice interview with Bruce.

3 Likes

New 3 cd set.

13 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

17 Likes

Sara K - Waterfalls

This is rather good. Thank you @seakayaker.

Phil

8 Likes

I’m childishly amused by the fact that the tagging on the Zenith shows her name as K. Sara, or as the Spanish would say, Que Sera.

2 Likes

Folder

6 Likes

It’s Qobuz!!!

1 Like

Diana Krall - The Girl In The Other Room.

18 Likes

Folder

14 Likes

Now playing…

Alan Jackson - Who I Am

Streaming on NAS… kicking off Friday evening with a little Country Western, Alan Jackson’s ‘Who I Am.’ I must of been influenced a bit by Bruce’s ‘Western Stars’ and leaned to some of that old 90’s Country Western. I saw Alan a couple of times back in the day and he always put on a mighty fine show and he is sounding mighty fine this evening!

3 Likes

F82D6620-D883-40ED-B6BC-3618FFB89AE4

17 Likes

Lawns mowed, hedges trimmed and car washed. Time to sit down and listen to America.

10 Likes

Brian Wilson - That Lucky Old Sun.

7 Likes

Now playing…

Sara K. - Play on Words

Streaming on NAS… a recent arrival, ripped to NAS and taking out for a spin. I have been collecting a number of Sara’s albums lately and love her voice and music. Another sweet album!

7 Likes