What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

Miss them to. Wife used to leave me in some the Mega stores literally for a day. I used to go in when they opened, have lunch in the store and probably finish about 3pm. I would double check racks to see what if anything I missed.

3 Likes

He has made some fine albums.

1 Like

Delicate playing

4 Likes

Excellent high energy rock n roll!

High Voltage Rock & Roll you might say (loudly)

2 Likes

glynne

After hearing her on the Brits last night. I have seen her live 3 times and every time amazed at her live voice. Will be listening to Always in between after this

2 Likes

2016 - Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

9 Likes

Suzanne Vega - Suzanne Vega -vinyl

Just back from the Coteswold Canal Trust Shop clutching this acquired for ÂŁ4. Her debut album which reached Platinum status.

@MDS recommended I try her music. It’s very much my kind of music so feeling pleased to have added this to my collection. It’s sounding very good which is always good with vinyl. She has a lovely voice different from others and she plays the guitar very well.

Phil

13 Likes

I saw her here in Milan last July, nice concert

“Marlene on the wall” a classic

M.

1 Like

Almost forty five years ago Tangerine Dream were allowed in to a packed Reims Cathedral to do their musical thing in front of their fans. This set is split into two Parts and two CDs. It became one of the many legendary live Tangs’ performances.

7 Likes

Now playing…

Chris Stapleton - From A Room: Volume 1

Streaming on NAS… I have not taken this album for a spin in a while and from the opening note a smile crossed my face. So much wonderful music, so little time to listen to it all…

8 Likes

Used to pop into the old Virgin above the shoe shop in Oxford Street on business. Great wee store.

1 Like

Berlin, September 2015
Fantastic performance. Another amazing McLauchlan/Herzog production!

3 Likes

RICHARD & LINDA THOMPSON I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight (2004 UK 13-track digitally remastered CD album including Bonus Live Recordings of I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight, Together Again and The Calvary Cross.

10 Likes

Ma/ Thile/ Meyer - Bach Trios

Wendy Cope chose one of the trios as one of her Desert Island Discs. I liked it so I bought the album.

3 Likes

Queen - Greatest Hits volume 1.

Chilling out on a sunny North Yorks. afternoon, and I thought “Why not?”

Why not, indeed … this hits the spot … erm, LOUD! :+1:

9 Likes

14 Likes

inspired jazz electronica , with great musicians. Soft but no syrupy.
Nice trip.
bandcamp download.

1 Like

What a tragedy that she announced recently that she was diagnosed with MS.

Mechanical Bull

Ripped today and belatedly catching up with some of Kings of Leon’s later stuff.

4 Likes