What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

From the ‘albums that blew you away’ thread…

After a listen through on spotify I reckoned it was worth a purchase. Not ‘blown me away’ but sounds quite good.

How do you post images from amazon? Sorted :slight_smile:

Darn in the wrong thread now!!! Good grief!!

3 Likes

Now it’s in the correct thread…

Thanks… not sure how that happened. I was in the correct thread at the start but I must have drifted off somehow :wink:

Nilsson Schmilsson by Harry Nilsson, CD rip

So many darn good tracks on this album; tracks that I’d forgottenhe’d done!

5 Likes

Steve, a few years ago I bought a fine 3 CD box set of his called the real Harry Nilsson you can get a used one on Amazon for under £7 or new for £7.60 with Prime. Bargain!
SS160

2 Likes

Genesis%20And%20Then%20There%20Were%20Three%20624362

9 Likes

Cheers :slight_smile:

I have a bit of a soft spot for ‘…and then there were three’. I know it’s the start of Genesis going pop (dare I say it, turning into the PG backing band) but there are some damn good songs on this album. A regular player in our house though SWMBO can’t stand Genesis so I only get to play it in moderation :wink:

1 Like

TTWT marked a real change in direction for them. Very different to the earlier material, I enjoy both era’s for different reasons :slight_smile:

Roxy Music

Roxy Music (Remastered) - CD Rip

While I was out getting some shopping from my local supermarket I paid a visit to the charity shop, I came away with ten CDs including three Roxy Music albums.

Starting with this, their debut album.

Edward

12 Likes

Roxy Music

Stranded (Remastered) - CD Rip

Edward

10 Likes

@dave-marshall, as Richard has yet agin failed to step in here, I feel is is incumbent on me to remind you that all posts should be written in English. Other languages are not allowed!

PS - You also seem a little confused as it was Alan’s post you were replying to and not Ken’s. :wink:

3 Likes

Coincidently ,I was just reading about the cover photo, taken by Ethan Russell for Whos Next last night.After all these years I have just found out the location for the shoot is only 20 miles north of where I live :grin: Also, only Pete actually answered the call of nature.

Hi Nigel, can’t seem to stop the Weegie coming out when one of Glasgow’s finest is posted on here.

Erm, ye seem a wee bit confuddled yersel’ as ah did reply tae yon Alan fellae.

Oops, done it again! :joy:

3 Likes

John Lennon - Imagine, the excellent release from the back end of last year.

9 Likes

I wonder if the Big Yin is available for translation services, yer ken?

Bu**er, it’s contagious!

3 Likes

Must try harder, Nigel, that’s “ye ken” and not the Scouse variant! :rofl:

3 Likes

Why do I feel like I have wandered into an Irvine Welsh novel …

4 Likes

and a completely different language - from that despicable city on the East side of central Scotland - definitely not from Glasgow.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: