What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

All the best for Australia Day. Hoping things improve for you all down there.

1 Like

Already pre-ordered on vinyl, looking forward to hearing it

On Vinyl

5 Likes

John Martyn - Sapphire

In fine form on this one

12 Likes

Now playing…

Ken Boothe - Inna de Yard

Streaming on TIDAL… a mention from @Dreadatthecontrols from the Naim Allae requirements thread regarding this Ken Boothe album and it prompted me to take a chance and give it a spin. Enjoying the opening track and look forward to the rest of the album…

3 Likes

3 trax off the album due out next month.

7 Likes

4 trax

5 Likes

Heard 4 trax off it. Think they posted 3 trax up on Spotify but not sure. Check it out.

Buddy Guy -Blues Singer, brilliant acoustic blues from one of the blues masters.

11 Likes

Never really been a huge AC/DC fan but if I was going to play them it’d be the earlier albums.

1 Like

My last piece of vinyl for the night before we hit Tarpon River Brewing. It’s the Ice Kings of Rock, as they were dubbed. I saw them supporting Blondie at Earls Court (I think) in 1977 (I think). What an album!

16 Likes

A fine album for all you tangerine dream fans out theredownload.jpeg-1

4 Likes

What a stunning debut album. Just Brilliant.

21 Likes

Just picked it up on blue vinyl awesome album

1 Like

I loved TNT when it first came out I was living with a woman who owed a record shop so I never had to buy it.

1 Like

Now playing…

Michael McDonald - Wide Open

Streaming on TIDAL… a mention from @Gazza above had me place this in the TIDAL queue and now taking out for a spin. Always enjoyed Michael’s voice and music and the opening track is sounding sweet!

5 Likes

6A821BCA-B1EB-491B-988A-528B5263199F

On vinyl… :sunglasses: :notes:

11 Likes

Excellent choice, finally tracked down his 2 $2k CDs. Got them as CD quality files for under $20. :+1:

1 Like

17 Likes