What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Sounds absolutely stunning via my 272/250/S40!

5 Likes

Lakecia Benjamin sounding superb

3 Likes

Pop at its best…image

The 1975.

1 Like

Now playing…

Azimuth - How it Was Then…

John Taylor (Piano), Norma Winstone (Voice), Kenny Wheeler (Trumpet, Flugelhorn).

Streaming on NAS (44.1/16)… continuing on with Azimuth and another fantastic album from this trio and they are sounding sublime on this 1995 release! Well worth the time to give a listen…

3 Likes

Nitin Sawhney - Human, a melange of gentle multi-ethnic sounds that form this different ( for me ) album.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Damien Rice - O.

15 Likes

6 Likes

oh man… !

9 Likes

The Very Best Of Cat Stevens.

18 Likes

2 Likes

Stan Getz’ Finest Hour

If you like jazz sax, I think you probably like this one. This contains some of his best cool jazz moments.

7 Likes

Just finished…

Tomasz Stanko - New York Quartet – December Avenue

Tomasz Stanko (Trumpet), [David Virelles (Piano), Reuben Rogers (Double Bass). and Gerald Cleaver (Drums).

Streamed on Qobuz (88.2/24)… A very enjoyable album from the late Tomasz Stanko his last released album on ECM in March 2017. Love his work!

5 Likes

Now playing…

Tomasz Stanko - Soul of Things

Tomasz Stanko (Trumpet), Marcin Wasilewski (Piano), Slawomir Kurkiewicz (Double-Bass) and Michal Miskiewicz (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on with Tomasz with a album from 2002 and one of my favorites of his and it is sounding so sweet!

6 Likes

Starting my Wednesday morning with Rickie Lee Jones Pirates

19 Likes

Paul Simon Graceland

22 Likes

Now playing…

Mathias Eick - Midwest

Mathias Eick (Trumpet), Gjermund Larsen (Violin), Jon Balke (Piano), Mats Eilertsen (Double Bass) and Helge Norbakken (Percussion).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on into the early evening hour with this fine talented quintet and possibly my favorite album from Mathias. I love the opening track, “Midwest” with musicians just move between each other so well. This is one sweet album!

5 Likes

Angus Stone Broken Brights.

5 Likes