What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Neither do I , can’t be doing with all of that,my son has though,so he organises it,:hugs:

The Moody Blues Every Good Boy Deserves Favour

12 Likes

Old front new-
B.B
BIG
BILL
SLIM
![JOE|500x500, 75%]
RAY MOSS (upload://iAEDq1nHbL0TLrjqrGfFPMpyMlF.jpeg)

11 Likes

Allegri String Quartet - Hayden + Shostakovich + Schumann
1997 naim / Austria CD / naimcd016

5 Likes

Bill Evans - Some Other Time

First play for me. For some reason (maybe I read some mixed reviews) I’ve resisted these Resonance releases, despite having what seems like most of Bill Evans’s output on record or CD. I tried the Ronnie Scott’s session, but it was a bit noisy. This, on the other hand, is a great record and will make a fine addition to my collection. There’s some beautiful playing from Eddie Gomez, who really seems to connect so well with the leader.

14 Likes

Haim - Women In Music Pt. III

4 Likes

Yola - Walk Through Fire

6 Likes

2 Likes

Casiopea - Photographs - 1998 Alfa / Japan Promo CD / ALFA 9204

1 Like

Ward Thomas - Restless Minds

Mary Chapin Carpenter - Songs From The Movie

Mary gives her choons the full orchestral, big screen treatment. Beautifully produced, Mary’s soft tones still penetrate and talk to you through a 64-piece orchestra in full tilt. Clever.

Loverly stuff!

6 Likes

Eliza Gilkyson - Land Of Milk And Honey

3 Likes

Taj Mahal & Keb’ Mo’ - TajMo

10 Likes

Randy Newman - Sail Away
This is such a great album. It’s on tidal if you want to listen
On CD

11 Likes

My favourite album of hers from a great back catalogue.

LP - Chrysalis 1978 : )

The fabulous Parallel Lines is the third studio album by American rock band Blondie . It was released on September 23, 1978, by Chrysalis Records to international commercial success.
The album reached No. 1 in the United Kingdom in February 1979 and proved to be the band’s commercial breakthrough in the United States, where it reached No. 6 in April 1979. In Billboard magazine, Parallel Lines was listed at No. 9 in the top pop albums year-end chart of 1979. As of 2008, the album had sold over 20 million copies worldwide

<>

:balloon: Happy Birthday Debbie Harry! :balloon: :birthday:

Born in Miami, Florida, adopted as an infant and raised in Hawthorne, New Jersey :us:

75 years young TODAY! :smiley:

25 Likes

I have recently bought 5 of her back catalogue and have been working my way through them, I haven’t heard a bad one yet, they have all been good

Now that makes me feel very, very old!

8 Likes

You and me both, Nigel.

Looking at those 70s videos it’s hard to believe she’s become a 75 year old now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Back in the day Blondie were the coolest, so was Debbie Harry, particularly to male yoofs like me.

Ahh…memories!

7 Likes