What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Solo (Natural Sound Recording)
Enzo Pietropaoli

Just a few notes into the 1st track, I just know that this is a special album, it is an excellent recording, and beautifully performed.

2 Likes

Bruce Springsteen Western Stars.

14 Likes
4 Likes

The Teskey Brothers Run Home Slow

5 Likes

Tim Buckley Greetings From LA.

8 Likes

The Style Council Greatest Hits

4 Likes

How could this not cheer you up, The Monkees - The Collection.

12 Likes

Beth Orton’s excellent debut album Trailer Park.

11 Likes

cover

7 Likes

The Soviet Space Dog Project, Summer Solstice Session, bandcamp

A bandcamp suggestion. Very Tangerine Dream. Not 100% sure of this but it was only a tenner for the complete discography so perhaps worth a try. tbh I’m thinking this might be more a headphones late at night type of thing than 8 am eating breakfast porridge :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t believe that I’d never heard this till a few months ago. I’ve obviously lived a shelter life. The Byrds Sweetheart of the Rodeo.

20 Likes

5 Likes

U2, October, CD rip

Yes… The Soviet Space Dog Project was a bit too much over breakfast. :wink:

So something not played in a while. I first purchased this back in c. '81 as an LP. Long ago sold and now a CD rip.

Back to their early days when it was just damn good rock music. Their first two albums (Boy and October) were brilliant without all the pretentiousness of their later works.

9 Likes

On CD:-

Puss N Boots - Sister

7 Likes

15 Likes

11 Likes

Steely Dan. Pretzel logic. I’ve listened to this before but I’m continuing my chronological journey. This being number 3. Might be my favourite so far.

18 Likes

Very good recommendation Neil. Really liking this. Very Laura Nyro/Todd Rundgren flavours. Just my cuppa tea. Thanks.

2 Likes

Son Little - Aloha. Enjoying this at the moment.

1 Like