What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Talented Brit jazz guitarist’s excellent new album.

1 Like

The long anticipated new album from Buju Banton, I love it, well worth checking out

:heart:

3 Likes

An album and a blues duo that I would not have found in a month of Sundays were it not for Roon Radio. Perhaps some of the Swedish participants in this forum will provide some more information about them.

“Kompassernas Man” by Baba Blues:

baba blues

I’ve not been able to stop playing this album since I first heard the track “Yta, Yta” on Roon Radio.

1 Like

Dave Valentin - Pied Piper - 2018 Vocalion / UK SACD Hybrid / CDSML 8549

The 1st (title) track on this isn’t great, but thankfully the rest of this SACD more than makes up for it!

1 Like

13 Likes

The Black Crowes - Croweology

6 Likes

Elton John - Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy, one of his best sounding albums and includes some pretty nifty tunes.

14 Likes

Now playing

J

10 Likes

Paolo Nutini - Caustic Love

Picked this up cheap at Poundland (can’t remember how much I paid) before lockdown.

Not his best IMV, but worth a listen.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Escaped from my self-imposed house arrest a month ago, in order to provide some much needed TLC for my better half, who had been discharged from hospital, following some urgent surgery.

She’s well on the road to recovery, in spite of my attentions, and I’m getting by with Tidal and a pair of Shure IEMs with my iPhone.

Alabama 3 - Exile on Coldharbour Lane.

Tidal?

Praise the Lawd!

13 Likes

Miles Davis - Milestones

17 Likes

Chris Rea - Auberge

17 Likes

:+1:great news she is on the road to recovery, despite as you say, your help! :grinning:

1 Like

George Harrison - Thirty Three & 1/3, a solid album from " the quiet one" with excellent musicianship on display.

11 Likes

Rymden’s newie (out soon)

2 Likes

Glad she’s doing well . All the best.

1 Like

Personally I think this is his best album - for me beats Madman and Yellow brick

3 Likes

9 Likes

The Climax Chicago Blues Band

9 Likes