What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

6 Likes

The Art of Noise version of this is excellent

7 Likes

UB40 - Signing Off

In many ways this album is as relevant today as it was back in 1980. Same old problems! Still love the sound they created, and remember well my old dole card!

16 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for this recommendation, I’m loving it. And it’s making my system sound great!

1 Like

Interesting times and stories, but what a waste of talent…certainly Buddy Holly was in charge. Having a fire on a tour bus😬

1 Like

Bob Dylan - Tempest, why?, because I don’t have his new one yet :smile:

13 Likes

1 Like

Irish singer/songwriter Gemma Hayes award winning debut album, 4.35am. An artist I tend to overlook but this is a gorgeous album and well worth checking out along with her other work. Qobuz 44/16.

2 Likes

Lebanese-born oud ace Rabih Abou-Khalil gets all jazzy, to fabulous effect.

2 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

My HiCap came back from a service today and immediately added to the 282 on upgrade 2. It has been warming up all afternoon and finally having a listen.

Sounds good BTW :+1:

18 Likes

On CD. An awesome album of industrial rock tinged with trance to get the blood pumping

2 Likes

Just ordered & downloading now - thank you !!!

1 Like

I was taught how to file out the neg carrier to look cool in the 1980s! These days there’s bound to be a filter to simulate this.

1 Like

What a stunning performance - great set from TC and his amazing band.

Another less than a fiver purchase on Qobuz from Mr Bongo Records.

1 Like

Eydie Gorme - Let The Good Times Roll.

2 Likes

Just listening to Equinox from this album on R3 - v mellow jazz. Album is Dream Circus by Misha Mullov-Abbado. A new name to me