What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Davis Redford Triad. Mystical Path of the Number 86

First album Cracking cosmic noise from a troubled soul

poor poor robinson

Van Duren - Open Secret

One of those albums you find by accident (on Bandcamp) and think wow this just incredible if there was any justice in the world Van Duren would be household name.

AndyP 5 Star recommendation.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Now playing…

Nik Bärtsch’s Mobile - Continuum

Nik Bärtsch (Piano), Sha (Bass Clarinet, Contrabass Clarinet), Kaspar Rast (Drums, Percussion), Nicolas Stocker (Drums, Tuned Percussion), Etienne Abelin (Violin), Ola Sendecki (Violin), David Schnee (Viola), Solme Hong (Cello) and Ambrosius Huber (Cello).

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… continuing on this afternoon with Nik and this fabulous and talented group of musicians! They are sounding mighty sweet and they are all going to help me push through my afternoon exercise routine…

5 Likes

14 Likes

It’s Rod hour :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2:

14 Likes

Ella and Basie!

11 Likes

71r4RMNsHCL.SS500

On vinyl…

7 Likes

Dowland - Third Booke Of Songs

5 Likes

Julie London - Around Midnight, last one for the evening and quite appropriate given the time, some excellent song choices.

9 Likes

Does it make up for the postponed tour, no.
Does it sound good and capture the sprint of the live gig, yes

7 Likes

14 Likes

Start my Friday with Will Hoge Tiny Little Movies. Another recent addition after lots of posts a few weeks ago.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Norah Jones Pick Me Up Off The Floor, haven’t played this much as it’s release was overshadowed by Dylan and Neil Young’s new albums.

13 Likes

1 Like