What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

1st run

1 Like

2 artists both new to me who I heard on Elizabeth Alker’s R3 programme this morning. Jane Antonia Cornish is a modern composer and we heard Seascape iii which is beautiful. Hiroshi Yoshimura is a Japanese electronic composer. This album released in 80’s and then unavailable until now

2 Likes

David Crosby. If I could only remember my name. Ive said it before Tony but I will say it again, the cover photography is stunning.

1 Like

1st run

13 Likes

Thin lizzy. Jailbreak. One of Tony’s to wake me up.

10 Likes

Grachan Moncur III - Evolution

Starting the day with some fine explorations into the avant garde.

5 Likes

First of the day

Count Basie Orchestra and Duke Ellington Orchestra - First Time! The Count Meets The Duke, two great big bands playing in unison.Fantastic.

10 Likes

John Coltrane - The Complete 1961 Village Vanguard Recordings

Playing disc one from this glorious set, with Eric Dolphy.

8 Likes

Simon Rattle - Americana - Qobuz

Some great music performed by some great musicians.

Phil

3 Likes

The Rolling Stones - It’s Only Rock’n’Roll, it may be Mick Taylor’s swansong, but doesn’t he play beautifully on “Time Waits For No One” ?.

18 Likes

The Beatles - Let It Be… Naked

The only thing I dislike about this is the cover design - it could have been so much better!

16 Likes

1st run, seems to be cool

5 Likes

Van the man this morning. Only started listening to this again recently.
Forgotten how good this album is.

15 Likes

It’s a lovely warm day, brother and family coming over shortly for a garden party. Some classic bossa from a brilliant box set seems just the thing to ease into what should be a fun afternoon and evening…

10 Likes

Ramones
On Vinyl

15 Likes

Vinyl

14 Likes

The Oscar Peterson Trio - We Get Requests / 2005 Verve / EU CD / 0602498840429

19 Likes

Wings - London Town.

8 Likes

From experience banish any pets from assembly room as vital bits tend to disappear :woozy_face:

1 Like

22 Likes