What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Alex Chilton - A Man Called Destruction

3 Likes

UK first press vinyl from 1968. No excuses necessary to play the Bobbess…

10 Likes

You won’t be disappointed

My last for the night Bill Ryder-Jones If.

3 Likes

Kursaal Flyers - Chocs Away

5 Likes

New album by Lianne La Havas. Very very good. Her cover of Radiohead’s Weird Fishes is jaw dropping

6 Likes

Thanks i might have worked it out…best to know👍

Nick Lowe - Dig My Mood

10 Likes

On Vinyl

5 Likes

Paul McCartney

RAM

Edward

11 Likes

Now playing…

Elini Karaindrou - The Suspended Step of the Stork - For the Film by Theo Angelopoulos

Eleni Karaindrou Ensemble: Eleni Karaindrou (Composer), Vangelis Christopoulos (Oboe), Nikos Spinoulas (French Horn), Christos Sfetsas (Cello), Dimitri Vraskos (Violin), Ada Rouva (Harp), Andreas Tsekouras (Accordion), String Orchestra and Lefteris Chalkiadakis (Conductor).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… kicking off this Sunday morning with this short 36 minute sound track from Eleni… Something to gentlely ease me into this beautiful sunny morning and the music is sounding sublime!

3 Likes

Elvis Costello and The Attractions - Almost Blue

16 Likes

On CD:-

The Rolling Stones - Bridges to Babylon

12 Likes

Now playing…

Maria Pia De Vito -IL Pergolese

Maria Pia De Vito (Voice), François Couturier (Piano), Anja Lechner (Violoncello) and Michele Rabbia (Percussion, Electronics).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… continuing on this Sunday morning with the fabulous voice of Maria and the very talented musicians making up this quartet! They are sounding so sweet…

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip - been on my list for a while but couldn’t find a 16bit flac - solved via 7digital.

3 Likes

Tracy Chapman - sounding superb👍

19 Likes

Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation Of…

5 Likes

On CD:

mtb

In my top ten albums of all time.

12 Likes

Nina Revisited

After The Miseducation, Lauryn Hill’s output was limited, but she did record a couple of tracks on this album, including one of my favourites from Nina Simone, Black is the Colour of My True Love’s Hair.

4 Likes