What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Bill Callahan - Gold Record

4 Likes

4 Likes

Enjoying a ride this afternoon…:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Mungo’s Hi fi. Soul radio. This is wonderful uplifting music recommended by @dave-marshall

3 Likes

Mungo’s Hi Fi feat. Marina P - Soul Radio.

Thanks to @dave-marshall for posting this and @igahman for recycling it.

Am liking da riddim.

2 Likes

Swamp Dogg. The white man made me do it. Yet another recommendation from @dave-marshall and follows on nicely.

4 Likes

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour

Fine singer, fine album.

9 Likes

Now playing…

Lou Reed - New York

Lou Reed (Vocals, Guitar), Dion (Vocals), Fred Maher (Drums, Guitar), Mike Rathke (Guitar), Moe Tucker (Drums, Percussion), and Rob Wasserman
(Electric Bass).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… a couple of mentions recently had me take a peak in Qobuz and found this in the new albums section so placed this in the queue and now kicking off Monday morning and Lou and the band sounding mighty fine on the opening track! Looking forward to the rest of the album.

15 Likes

One of my favourite albums. Got it on original vinyl. 30 years ago?! Lined up the deluxe version to see if my wallet needs further emptying

3 Likes

Beverley Knight - Soulsville

This is pretty good.

7 Likes

Nils Lofgren

Acoustic Live

Finally got around to buying a copy of this album, £7.99 on Qobuz, (£29.03 on the river for the cd), Nils at his very best.

Edward

14 Likes

Gregory Porter - All Rise

The man can sing!

12 Likes

Bill Withers - Still Bill

So good!

Thanks @anon37685938 for the reminder of this fine album.

RIP Bill…

7 Likes

1 Like

16 Likes

Just to lower the tone of this thread. Sometimes only a damn good row fits the mood.

2 Likes

Good album:)

4 Likes

4 Likes

A wonderful 4-CD Japanese set which compiles the best performances from the US tour of 1973 into a seamless “single concert” experience. Great SQ on this, and some superb performances. It makes a great companion piece to The Song Remains The Same as a souvenir of ‘73. I’ll see you in about four hours’ time:

12 Likes