What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Eric C interpretating Robert J like no other.

8 Likes

Dust Bowl. Joe Bonamassa. CD. 1st play. Thought I would buy one of his albums blind. Chose this one. All good so far.

A1MCa0F0LSL.AC_SY355

11 Likes

Dead Can Dance | Dionysus | 2018
This a lovely recording, well mastered and sounding great to my ears this evening.

7 Likes

Having a Slowhand afternoon, one of my biggest regrets is that I didn’t try and get tickets for this. But the vinyl is excellent.

13 Likes

Foy Vance - To Memphis

First listen, not sure.

5 Likes

After my foray into The Who this afternoon I thought I’d try something else by them…

I’ve never been a fan but recently I’ve widened my horizons thanks to you good folks.

I must say I’ve really enjoyed listening to.The Who Live In Leeds

21 Likes

Because I like it and if you like the blues I’m sure you will too!
R-6730424-1425478270-1547.jpeg

8 Likes

Foy Vance - From Muscle Shoals

First listen and liking this.

7 Likes

If you like this his latest is pretty good too

4 Likes

I don’t think you’ll hear a more swingin’ album this year!

7 Likes

21 Likes

Ozric Tentacles | Strangeitude | 1991
Because I can’t go more than a couple of months without listening to something from these boys and girl.

10 Likes

Lisa Mills - I’m Changing.

This lass is truly gifted. Writes and produces her own work, has a great voice suited to a variety of styles, and is thoroughly engaging. So, she is my find of the year, thanks to @johnt and @NigelB introducing her to us. Go on, have a listen to her.

10 Likes

Martin Helmchen & Andrew Manze Conducting The Deutsches Symphonie-Orchester Berlin

Beethoven: Piano Concertos 2 & 5 ""Emperor

Edward

5 Likes

In the need of some uplifting music so put on a lovely slice of spiritual jazz from Nat Birchall on heavyweight vinyl on his Ancient Archive of Sound label. Recorded during lockdown it is quite literally all his own work!

2 Likes

Great call Stephen.
Have you checked out the Bristol Archive for more Punk n Reggae from the Bristol scene

:+1:

2 Likes

Always been a vangelis fan. Haven’t heard this one for years though. Forgot how good it is!

4 Likes

No apologies for posting this again. Could be my album of the year. So far. Matt berninger. First listen on cd on the main rig. Nice! :+1:

Atb
Kk

12 Likes

Great choices there @ditton66 and good to seem some IQ getting played :+1:

1 Like