What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

The Rolling Stones - Big Hits ( High Tide And Green Grass ), one of the excellent remasters from '06.

15 Likes

Now playing…

Joni Mitchell - Blue

Streaming on NAS… kicking off this Wednesday morning with Joni’s ‘Blue’ album. The mid-week’s blues have settled in after a couple of intense days pumping out some work to meet deadlines. …and Joni’s voice and music is working its magic, one sweet album!

19 Likes

A while since i played Natalie

12 Likes

Santana - Caravanserai, just brilliant.

18 Likes

Yes, a stunning album, their best imo

1 Like

Not heard it as yet but did read that it was less gritty than of late. It’s on my list of must gets.

1 Like

Cannonball, Nat and Zawinul in a 1968 David Axelrod-produced stomper.

9 Likes

Now playing…

Lucinda Williams - This Sweet Old World

Streaming on NAS… continuing on this morning with Lucinda’s 2017 re-release of ‘Sweet Old World’ originally released 25 years earlier. One fantastic album, love Lucinda’s voice, lyrics and music, she does it all!

11 Likes

Staying in the '70’s

Allman Bros Band - Win, Lose Or Draw, includes the epic 14 minute " High Falls " insrumental.

7 Likes

The Doobie Brothers - Takin’ It To The Streets

11 Likes

Now playing…

Tori Amos - Native Invader

Streaming on TIDAL… continuing on this morning with Tori’s 2017 release ‘Native Invader’ and she is sounding mighty fine!

9 Likes

4 Likes

Dee Dee Bridgewater - Memphis… Yes, I’m Ready

6 Likes

Solo (1974-1983) The Virgin Years
Doing a little pick and mix from this 4 CD boxset of Edgar Froese’ solo work, starting off with Epsilon in Malaysian Pale [1975] and then a remixed version of it.

5 Likes

1 Like

Kate Bush - The Whole Story.

19 Likes

Now dance is not my thing but I have just given the bass a workout with The KLF Last Train To Transcentral and New Order Blue Monday, both on 12in vinyl.

Volume UP!

steve

3 Likes

This album doesn’t get the attention it deserves.

8 Likes

Wow that takes me back, sixth form common room music.

2 Likes

6 Likes