What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Al Stewart - Year of the Cat

10 Likes

Mr. Beast [2006]
For no particular reason but not having listened to this one from Mogwai for quite a while it’s time to get reacquainted.

3 Likes

I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue Treasury - AirPlay from Audible library
Hilarious as ever, RIP Tim.

8 Likes

Their best as well - just brilliant every track.

Hello Chris. Thoroughly enjoyed Pentangle debut. Will play it more before moving on to something else in their catalogue. I’m sure I’ve got Hear my call by somebody else in my library but can’t find it. I can understand why they didn’t make an impact on me at IOW. I think they would excel at smaller venues. My favourite band ISB were at their best at places like Birmingham town hall where I saw them many times and they famously bombed at Woodstock. Somebody had the bright idea of getting them to follow Santana.

1 Like

Till Bronner - 2012 Verve / German CD / 06025 3719115

Terrific uplifting jazz album by the German trumpet and flugelhorn player, with great production.

4 Likes

John Eliot Gardiner - J S Bach St Matthew Passion

Phil

9 Likes

North Mississippi Allstars - Up and Rolling

6 Likes

Caoilfhionn Rose - Awaken

Not sure who posted this on the thread but I think it was Andy P, anyway I decided to buy unheard and I am glad I did because it is really good.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Nice laid back album with organ

10 Likes

The Monkees - The Mike & Micky Show Live

2 Likes

It was indeed glad you like it.

11 Likes

Band of Gypsys. After axis bold as love this has now been elevated to my 2nd favourite Hendrix album. Terrific bass player.(lead guitar not bad either)

6 Likes

Eliza Gilkyson - 2020

Another new one, first listen

More from the 70s

8 Likes

Just cleaned
On a Black RCA label - INTS 5064 a 1980 Irish pressing of this 1971 classic

24 Likes

Good time to play this album I guess…start to finish…