What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

4 Likes

Rufus Wainwright - Poses

1 Like

Blimey! Kim Kardashian on viola. Well I never!

Ute Lemper - Berlin Cabaret Songs

I suddenly find myself in 1930’s Berlin

8 Likes

Me’Shell Ndegéocello - Plantation Lullabies

2 Likes

This has surprised me. It’s not my usual choice of music. At all. But the quality of the writing, singing and playing has won me over. A superb album.

1 Like

Here are my favorite albums for the Naim PRAT:

18 Likes

@Graeme Found this photograph I took of a great gig - The Zutons at Glastonbury 2008.
Apart from the debut, they only made two other albums, but all three are good.

2 Likes

Only discovered them last year so never had the chance to go to any gigs. I do have all three albums however and thoroughly enjoy them. Great band. Nice pic too.

1 Like

@Debs These designers never proof check things properly, let alone wear sensible trousers. I will send an email asap to see that any reissue is correct. Defeat is not an option…

2 Likes

Starting my Friday morning with a band I’d never paid much attention to, The Byrd’s 5th Dimension. Again that’s what I love about this thread.

17 Likes

This album was huge in Australia in the mid 70s, Skyhooks Living In The 70s.

3 Likes

Tears For Fears The Seeds Of Love.

16 Likes

This got a mention on another thread, great album. The Beta Band 3 EP’s

6 Likes

The Doobie Brothers Toulouse Street.

8 Likes

one of thier finest albums, still stands up today IMO

Enjoying my first beer on a Friday afternoon listening to Van Morrison’s smooth Moondance.

21 Likes

You mentioning flares Debs reminds me of my pair of Lime Green platform boots with a Gold snakeskin band round them and a Gold snakeskin star on top. Thought I was the bees knees in the early 70’s

1 Like

An official live recording of a show on Margo Prices 2016 tour. Unreleased.