What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

12 Likes

9 Likes

Just purchased… Two quid on discogs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps a different one than you’re thinking… though, I admit, I did go and check :wink:

1 Like

The Byrds. Mr Tambourine man.1965. Obvious choice to start this summer’s day.

11 Likes

Excellent buy. You’ll enjoy it.

A beautiful start to the day.

6 Likes

One of the best live bands I’ve ever seen and along with The Go-Betweens, Midnight Oil were 2 bands the rest of the world unfortunately seemed to miss. This is special 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 early 80s political melodic rock long before U2 turned up.

2 Likes

A friend saw them in LA and said the same thing one of the best bands he had ever seen and he saw a lot.

1 Like

1 Like

J.S. Ondara - Folk n’ Roll Vol. 1: Tales of Isolation

2 Likes

I was lucky enough to see them perform that album at the Sydney Entertainment Centre. The the track Power and the Passion blew me away.

The Weather Station - Loyalty

1 Like

Grateful Dead - Workingman’s Dead

9 Likes

Sting Dream of the Blue Turtles

16 Likes

The Byrds - Dr. Byrds & Mr. Hyde
From The Complete Columbia Albums Collection

11 Likes

Bob James - Sign Of The Times - 2015 Victor / Japan CD / VICJ 61722

Sign Of The Times :+1:

2 Likes

Ian McNabb- such an underrated artist.

4 Likes

<>

:balloon: :balloon: Happy Birthday Gary Brooker! :balloon: :birthday:

Born in Hackney Hospital, East London on 29th May 1945 :uk:

75 years old Today!

12 Likes

And this belter. Story goes McNabb’s manager asked him when he was going to record some new material. “As soon as you get me in the same studio as Crazy Horse” he replied. A short while later he got a call from his manager telling him to get his sh*t together and get recording as Crazy Horse were ready to go. No idea if it’s apocryphal but it’s a bloody good story. Opening cut Fire Inside My Soul a career highlight.

5 Likes