What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Santana - Moonflower
From The Columbia Studio Albums Collection

16 Likes

Queen - Sheer Heart Attack, which contains two of my favourite tracks “Killer Queen” and “Now I’m Here”.

14 Likes

Ali and Toumani…

As if one master wasn’t enough :grinning:

This album is a double trouble :slightly_smiling_face: I will gladly take !

Some great music and wonderfully recorded !!

12 Likes

Thanks Alan. Slightly off thread but can you help technically. Your reply also came through to me by email but I can’t work out how to do that plus sometimes a member’s email address is quoted in the text and I can’t do that either. Looked everywhere for forum help for dummies. Can you point me in the right direction. Cheers Graham

No, I have only streamed it on Tidal.

Nice try. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Oh dear!, I don’t know how that happened Graham?, that was by complete chance, I assumed I was replying in the usual manner.So I am as perplexed as you, sorry, maybe a question for Richard D.

1 Like

Beautiful-sounding all-analogue vinyl reissue on Pure Pleasure. Arrived yesterday.

6 Likes

Frazey Ford - U Kin B The Sun

Just loving this new album from Frazey

3 Likes

Not played this for a while, on vinyl:

10 Likes

LP - Universal 2014 : )

Enjoying my favourite album of the past decade! :smile:

13 Likes

ROY ROY2

8 Likes

Now playing…

Eleni Karaindrou - David
Kim Kashkashian (Viola), Eleni Karaindrou Ensemble, Camerata Orchestra: Alexandros Myrat (Conductor).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… kicking off this Wednesday morning with this warm and beautiful music on another cool, overcast and damp morning. Music to ease into the day and sounding sublime!

1 Like

Underworld - Beaucoup Fish - 1999 JBO / Japan CD / V2CI 30

3 Likes

Let me introduce you to Red and Green

From the Guardian…

**Red starts with stuttering guitar lines that develop into rolling bluesy riffs with a North African edge, with bursts of virtuoso improvisation matched against Toure’s dry, rasping vocals. *

On the Green album there’s a display of rapid-fire vocals backed by the insistent, rhythmic backing of the guitar and the n’goni, the African lute. Even then, his confidence and skill were remarkable.*

51MVHH5KTHL.SX355

9 Likes

Time for a classic

Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland.

20 Likes

Cat Stevens - Tea For The Tillerman
On Vinyl

24 Likes

The Yardbirds - Little Games

I woke up last night with Think About It on my mind, so thought I’d play it . It sounds thinner than I remember. It’s a tune we were playing in the early eighties. Hopefully we played it dirtier than this.

6 Likes

Yusuf is releasing a revamped and re-recorded Tea For The Tillerman2 on the 18th September, 50 years after its original release. A taster Where Do The Children Play is available now on streaming services. Album info https://catstevens.com/tea-for-the-tillerman²/

4 Likes

16 Likes