What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

front

3 Likes

14 Likes

9 Likes

Really Loving this…a mate gave me a free download after buying the vinyl version…not heard it before but loving it now!

10 Likes

Clare Teal - Hey Ho.

2 Likes

Sorry if this sounds self-righteous, but… As I’ve got older, that Blind Faith cover has come to bother me more and more. I would probably think that even if I wasn’t a father of two girls. But I am, and the photo makes me very queasy.

2 Likes

Folder
Thought I should see how Beth sounds through the 300. Not disappointed, she’s better than ever :grinning:

10 Likes

This is available on major streamers, Afghan Whigs - Gentlemen.

I find this below a lot more offensive even to the point of insulting my intelligence but each to their own
It would be sad as I respect you as a fellow member but please feel free to report it to mods.

7 Likes

Great interpretation and recording.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Blimey @Steve_S, what a great play list from a couple of days ago :+1:

1 Like

@anon93526344, this album is 35 years old today, 17/06. It was also my introduction to Marillion, whom I have loved (with Fish) ever since.

1 Like

@Stephen_Tate, I am also a fan of the Cafe del mar albums. It is also a great place to go, chill out with a drink and watch the sunset :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Back in the day with a CD3 - NAC92 - NAP90.3 into Credos. This was absolutely amazing! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It is a fantastic compilation, my wife’s and my favourite Cdm album. Enjoy.

1 Like

Absolutely! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Back to using Roon for my Qobuz delights as the NAIM app has become too frustrating.

2 Likes

Just finishing…

Mathias Eick - The Door

Mathias Eick (Trumpet, Guitar, Vibraphone), Jon Balke (Piano, Fender Rhodes), Audun Erlien (Electric Bass, Guitar), Audun Kleive (Drums, Percussion) and Stian Carstensen (Pedal Steel Guitar).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… just finishing giving Mathias a spin and I do love this album, the group is sounding sublime!

2 Likes

Now playing…

Mathias Eick - Skala

Mathias Eick ( Trumpet, Vibraphone, Electric Guitar, Upright Bass), Audun Erlien (Electric Bass), Andreas Ulvo (Piano), Torstein Lofthus (Drums), Tore Brunborg (Tenor Saxophone), Gard Nilssen (Drums), Morten Qvenild (Keyboards) and Sidsel Walstad (Harp).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this afternoon with Mathias’s ‘Skala’ and he and the talented group of musicians are sounding sublime! This is one sweet album…

1 Like

Gogo Penguin - A Humdrum Star

This album is not ordinary, it will take you to an adventurous journey with sound.

4 Likes