What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

I have the Island first pressing of this album but it’s gone AWOL. Heaven knows where it is. This will do until I find it.

17 Likes

Boz Scaggs - Fade Into Light

And…reeelaxxx…

14 Likes

4 Likes

On vinyl:

11 Likes

The nova has been on a few days now and is really starting to sound good. Thought I would put on a bit of happy music from orbital to cheer me up. Just realised it is :20 years to the day I was at lemans watching big Tom K win as I randomly put on the tee shirt from that event today. Fate ? …

5 Likes

On CD:-

Neil Young - Comes a Time

12 Likes

3 x LP = Capital Records 2019 : )

<>

:balloon: :balloon: Happy Birthday Macca! :balloon: :birthday:

:uk: 78 years old Today! :smile:

12 Likes

Yusuf will be releasing a reworking of the album in September for its 50th anniversary.
Video of the reworking of Where do the Children Play?

12 Likes

I am not sure if I am excited or worried but certainly interested.

1 Like

Loggins And Messina

6 Likes

Delving in to my old vinyl this afternoon, little did I know I’d be still listening to this 45 years later, slightly battered and bruised but still sounding good despite its abuse, possibly my favourite sabbath album too.

12 Likes

Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever
On Vinyl

17 Likes

Bruce Springsteen - Western Stars
One of my surprise favourite albums from last year.

13 Likes

Now playing…

Tord Gustavsen Trio - The Ground

Tord Gustavsen (Piano), Harald Johnsen (Double-Bass) and Jarle Vespestad (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this morning with more from Tord and this talented trio who are sounding so sublime this morning! Wonderful music for this beautiful day…

3 Likes

On Vinyl:

5 Likes

Soon Over Babaluma [1975]
Another good old album from Can and another of their fine SACDs that were released in 2005.

5 Likes

Now playing…

Tord Gustavsen Trio - Being There

Tord Gustavsen (Piano), Harald Johnsen (Double-Bass) and Jarle Vespestad (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this morning with more music from the Tord Gustavsen Trio and they are sounding so sweet!

4 Likes

Yes agreed Popeye. Also has that haunting and ethereal theme music to the Cardinal series.

An old favourite from the late 80’s

4 Likes

Dylan

9 Likes