What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

A lost classic. What a fine album this is.

2 Likes

My favourite Camel album

10 Likes

Indeed, produced by Gary Katz of Steely Dan fame

1 Like

8 Likes

18 Likes

IMG_0846

The War On Drugs - Slave Ambient. Working my way back through their earlier albums after enjoying their last two releases.

13 Likes

Cortez the killer is a masterpiece

4 Likes

Now playing…

Tord Gustavsen - Restored, Returned

Tord Gustavsen (Piano), Tore Brunborg (Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone), Kristin Asbjørnsen (Vocals), Mats Eilertsen (Double-Bass) and Jarle Vespestad (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on into the noon hour with Tord’s ‘Restored, Returned’ and adding some saxophone and vocals to the bass and drums with his fourth album released by ECM. They are sounding mighty sweet!

6 Likes

Felt nostalgic. Irish guitar hero from my teen years. Still great album.

16 Likes

Here’s something for all you metal heads out in Naim land

Coheed And Cambria
In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth 3
The wife’s out so this gets an airing, could never make any sense of the lyrics but they make an amazing noise

1 Like

Bruce Springsteen - High Hopes.

13 Likes

17 Likes

Tina Turner - Private Dancer.

15 Likes

Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man… - Rhino reissue
The one and only…

20 Likes

Diana Krall - Glad Rag Doll

This lass just keeps producing fine albums!

13 Likes

Now playing…

Tord Gustavsen - The Well

Tord Gustavsen (Piano), Tore Brunborg (Tenor Saxophone), Mats Eilertsen (Double-Bass) and Jarle Vespestad (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on with Tord and his quartet which is the same musicians as on the previous album just without the vocalist. They are sounding mighty fine and the music is superb!

6 Likes

91GwxsxpgCL.SS500

On vinyl…

23 Likes

Not sure I’ve ever listened to this one.

Ripped from CD.

10 Likes

Must be one of my favourites of all time…listened to it endlessly during my student days and saw them at the Marquee during their 3 gig tour called the London blitz.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Paul :+1:

16 Likes