What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Following on from Mr Mellencamp earlier I thought a bit of Jackson Browne might be in order

Jackson Browne - I’m Alive

He hasn’t sounded better than on this 1993 vinyl release

9 Likes

Bit of van, avalon sunset

13 Likes

Elton John - Tumbleweed Connection.

15 Likes

9 Likes

Basia Bulat - Are You In Love?

6 Likes

Ops!

2 Likes

3 Likes

1967 mono and this is a cool album on a cool, warm summer night.:sunglasses:

10 Likes

Now playing…

Jethro Tull - Heavy Horses

Streaming on Qobuz 44.1/16… continuing on into the mid-afternoon hour with a one of Jethro Tull’s albums. It has been awhile since out for a spin and sounding mighty fine!

11 Likes

Chet Atkins and Mark Knopfler - Neck And Neck.

6 Likes

Oh, this is sooooooo good! :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Now playing…

Bill Frisell - History, Mystery

Bill Frisell (Guitars), Jenny Scheinman (Violin), Eyvind Kang (Viola), Hank Roberts (Cello), Greg Tardy (Tenor Saxophone and Clarinet), Ron Miles (Cornet), Tony Scherr (Bass) and Kenny Wollesen (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this afternoon with Bill’s ‘History, Mystery’ which features a dynamic and talented group of musicians and was Grammy Nominated for Best Instrumental Jazz Album, 2009. Some fine tunes that takes you on a journey across several types of fine music and worth your time to give the double album a spin!

6 Likes
3 Likes

Freddie’s rerecorded version of Little Sunflower with Al Jarreau is stunning.

6 Likes

Bowie Let’s Dance

19 Likes

No need to say anything, this is the classic of all time rock&roll classic albums.

24 Likes

After 5 weeks on order my first 2 Camel CDs have finally arrived, into track 2 of Moonmadness and really enjoying it so far on a chilly evening.

16 Likes

That’s the small one :wink:, got the one other side of garden to do… that’s a killer 60ft long and 10ft high in places :angry: