What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Nice modern trio

2 Likes

folder
11 years gone

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

91DBGhO5QiL.SS500

On vinyl… :+1:

10 Likes

All arrived today. Spooky Two on pink rim. Both FogHat first press and the Abby road mastered Made in Japan.

11 Likes

Ah Spooky Two…a great album

1 Like

Now playing…

Sean Rowe - New Lore

Sean Rowe (Accordion, Clapping, Harmonica, Percussion, Vocals), Ken Coomer (Drums, Percussion), David Cousar (Electric Guitar), Richard Ford (Pedal Steel), Susan Marshall (Background Vocals), Gaylon Patterson (Violin), Jerry Phillips (Clapping), Jeff Powell (Clapping), Matt Ross-Spang (Clapping, Mellotron, Percussion), Reba Russell (Background Vocals)Neal Shaffer (Viola), Dave Smith (Bass), Rick Steff (Hammond B3, Mellotron, Organ, Piano, Wurlitzer), Heather Trussell (Violin) and Elen Wroten (Cello).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on with Sean Rowe with his ‘New Lore’ album and, as always, he and the talented group of musicians that back him up are sounding sublime! One beautiful album…

8 Likes

2 Likes

Steven Wilson - Hand,Cannot,Erase
On vinyl…

6 Likes

LP - Concord Jazz Pecante 1983 : )

Tania Maria - piano, keyboards, vocals
Eddie Duran - guitar
Lincoln Goines - electric bass
Jose Neto - guitar
John Pena - electric bass
Portinho - drums, percussion
Steve Thornton - percussion

Recorded at Coast Recorders, San Francisco, California. August 1982

<>

I’ve been enjoying this album for the past few evenings, so relaxed it seems to go well with the heat wave. Musically driven with her fabulously exquisite vocals, this is one of my favourite albums of the moment :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

1 Like

81mdnPl6xzL.SS500
Porcupine Tree - Deadwing,
On vinyl…

7 Likes

@apye - Ah, the avatar, and the very famous quote, does make sense now!:wink::joy::rofl:

Now playing…

Sean Rowe - Madman

Sean Rowe (Bass, Fender Rhodes, Glockenspiel, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Handclapping, Piano, Shaker, Vocals), Jimmy Affatigato (Clarinet), Ben Campbell (Upright Bass, Bowed Bass), Chris Carey (Bass, Drums, Farfisa Organ, Glockenspiel, Handclapping, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Prepared Piano, Tambourine, Wurlitzer), Cara May Corman (Vocals), Mikaela Davis (Harp), Rex Hussmann (Accordion, Gyil, Piano), Chris Kyle (Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar), Kesang Marstrand (Vocals), Jeff Nania (Baritone Saxophone), Sarah Pedinotti (Piano, Vocals), Ari Picker (Strings), Troy Pohl (Bass, Casio, Baritone Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboards), and Chris Weatherly (French Horn, Trumpet).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… continuing on this afternoon with Sean and a group of talented musicians working with him on this album and they are sounding mighty fine! One sweet album…

5 Likes

This together with the Jam kept me company through my second year at college.

12 Likes

71OZ-842I6L.SS500

On vinyl…

6 Likes

Just listening after your recommendation. Very nice mix of pop/rock/jazz. A fun approach to music.