What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Now playing…

Sean Rowe - Magic

Sean Rowe (Floor Tom, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals), Adrian Cohen (Piano), Nic Fera (Drums), Clarke Foley (Bowed Bass), Cara May Gorman (Vocals),
Matthew Loiacono (Drums), Troy Pohl (Bass, Electric Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Organ, Piano, Synthesizer, Xylophone), Danny Whelchel (Drums) and Monica Wilson (Cello).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… kicking off this Friday morning with a bit of ‘Magic!’ This is one fantastic album from Sean and I think all of of his albums are top shelf!

6 Likes

11 Likes

91S90hqm9CL.SS500

LP4 from this box set…

6 Likes

Great album, sensitive playing

3 Likes

Again! I know I’ve played this a lot!

![image|375x500]

Atb
Kk

4 Likes

Listening into this from Qobuz

2 Likes

Keb’ Mo’

15 Likes

Out 4th September - a newly discovered 1971 Miles double, recorded in 1971 and featuring Jarrett, Gary Bartz, Mike Henderson, Mtume, Charles Don Alias, Ndugu Leon Chancler… pretty good.

11 Likes

10 Likes

On 45rpm vinyl…

9 Likes

Don’t Explain [2011]
Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa join forces again, this however is a studio album, not one of the myriad live albums they have made together. Good punchy blues rock, led along by that powerful voice of hers.

11 Likes

New abbey road remastered just arrived for the weekend

18 Likes

Ray LaMontagne - “Monovision” new release today in the US

7 Likes

s-l200

Another 45rpm vinyl…

17 Likes

Now Playing…

Sean Rowe - Her Songs

Sean Rowe (Vocals, Guitar), Neko Case (Composer, 'Hold On, Hold On), Cat Power (Composer, ‘Colors and the Kids’), Feist (Composer, ‘Let It Die’), Sade (Composer, ‘By Your Side’), Regina Spektor (Composer,‘Ode to Divorce’) and Lucinda Williams (Composer, ‘Soldier’s Song’).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… A short six song salute to six female composers by Sean and it sounds sublime! Well worth the time to give a listen, run time is 21:19…

5 Likes

Doug Macleod - Unmarked Road

1 Like

Mine arrived, but I’m in London bubbling with the family here to be with Mum as she’s been discharged from hospital, so they and the new Neil Young and Dylan albums are in my neighbour’s house.

3 Likes

19 Likes

61int-pSkDL.SS500

On vinyl…

3 Likes

Sending my love is good too