What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Bowie Space Oddity (2019 mix)

18 Likes

There has been a bit of chatter and listening regarding TYA recently, so I may as well join in :+1:

Ten Years After - A Space In Time.

11 Likes

Canned Heat. Boogie with. As soon as @Eoink mentioned the word Boogie I knew what was coming. At over 5 mins On the road again is still too short.

8 Likes

Yes thanks Tony and looking at the forum it’s kick started a few others.:+1:

1 Like

Might finish my Saturday night up with Talk Talk Spirit of Eden

14 Likes

Speaking of track length, Graham. If you look around there are a number of CDs and Vinyl that run Fried Hockey Boogie to over eleven minutes, great stuff and worth having!.. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Debs Azymuth - Cascades + Rapid Transit - 2001 Milestone / US CD / MCD 470880 2

2 LP’s on 1 CD = more musical Brazilian brilliance with these great sounding releases.

2 Likes

Where is the HiRes version available please Bert ?

Yes Steve I’ve seen that on several compilations but for real self indulgence there’s Refried boogie on livin the blues at 40+ mins🥴

1 Like

I’ve just heard Clare Tory singing The Great Gig in the Sky from Pink Floyd’s DSOTM on Jess Gillam’s programme, This Classical Life, on BBC Radio 3. She was discussing the piece with Ben Goldscheider, who hadn’t heard it before. I hadn’t heard it for ages, but being reminded just how good it is, think I’m going to have to listen to the album later today.

17 Likes

Amos Lee - Spirit

Why? My spirit needed lifting and this is making a spirited effort.

10 Likes

Did someone mention boogie?

Status Quo - Hello!

11 Likes

You are absolutely right!
A masterpiece album!

1 Like

cover

Straight off the desk

5 Likes

Robin Trower - Bridge Of Sighs
On CD
Excellent stuff

14 Likes

Now a session is playing with Buddy Guy-
guy1 guy2

guy4 guy5

10 Likes

Lake Street Dive - Free Yourself Up

2 Likes

Lissie - When I’m Alone: The Piano Retrospective

Wonderful voice, great songs, powerfully delivered.

7 Likes