What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

Not in the class of that brilliant debut, or even 1989’s Hats, but a lot better than the rather feeble Peace At Last. On vinyl, it’s starting to grow on me.

9 Likes

Neil Young - Homegrown

11 Likes

@ClaudeP As far as I know, and according to the info sheet with the record, it was transferred from am analogue master (no idea what generation) in 16/48, and then the digital tape played back at half speed to a computer controlled lathe also working at half speed…

The 1975 cover in so much better and top musicians having a bit of fun.

6 Likes

Camel - Pressure Points Live In Concert
Saw this on VHS back in the day. Concert from the Stationary Traveller days.

4 Likes

Will Hoge - Tiny Little Movies

5 Likes

House to myself so Rolling Stones, oops, Primal
Scream playing loud

10 Likes

Hot and lazy afternoon…

15 Likes

Will Hoge - Tiny Little Movies

This is excellent!

5 Likes

I’ve managed to find this on forbidden. So will give it a play.

2 Likes

18 Likes

Iris Dement - My Life

2 Likes

This is just a stunning forum for music. Well done everybody for the passion you all show. Needed to be said

3 Likes

9 Likes

81iATpeiStL.SS500

On vinyl…

1 Like

Barclay James Harvest - Child Of The Universe [2013]
Playing disc one of two from BJH Essentials Collection, they are a fairly early prog band that are a bit of a mix between the Moody Blues and the Canterbury set (Camel and Caravan in particular). Oft dismissed as a poor man’s Moody Blues they were far from that.

14 Likes

12 Likes

Soundtrack from the movie of their last tour, sort of an update to 101 from ‘89
Attended the gig in Dublin November 15th, 2017 where my buddies from the UK, who we have knew each other since school (1980) came over and commenced our 50th Birthday celebrations, just like we did for our 18th!
We also celebrated 4 decades of seeing Depeche Mode live. Covering dates in Birmingham Apollo, Hammersmith, Wembley, Royal Albert Hall, and The Point/O2 Arena/3 Arena.

7 Likes

I’ve been considering this one, I think you’ve just made my mind up. Thanks