What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Indeed! Listening to this now. Didnt John Lydon put out a wind up around the time that Ginger Baker had joined the band full time?
:heart:

2 Likes

Roxy Music - For Your Pleasure, first UK pressing. A recent addition to the collection that’s in real time warp mint condition.

15 Likes

First listen to this

David Grey -Skellig

Apparently it’s inspired by and named after a remote outcrop of uninhabitable rocks off the County Kerry coast, it definitely has a bit of an ethereal feel to it and I think it might be a bit of a grower.

7 Likes

Just listening to that now, a bit silly and tongue-in-cheek with the disco stuff, but made me smile.

Have lost my mojo with music listening again and feeling a tad bored with my usual favourites.

The blossom end rot is probably getting me down.

4 Likes

Incredible performance from the Count and his band, in superb SQ on this Pure Pleasure double LP…

9 Likes

Still on my mobile setup, and boy does it deliver. I didn’t regret that I got the top of the line Sony Walkman and the top end Sony Ears a great set together.

1 Like

David Bowie - Aladdin Sane.

18 Likes

71tMM5yNVjL.AC_SY450

Cool.

15 Likes

Ron Carter - Golden Striker
Heartbreakers - LAMF
Crowfoot - Find The Sun
Made in Sweden - Mad River

All vinyl.

5 Likes

A very fine album

8 Likes

T. Rex - Slider.

13 Likes

17 Likes

The Doors - Strange Days.

8 Likes

John Mayer Trio. Live. 2005 CD.

TRy!

4 Likes

9 Likes

Jackson Browne | Solo Acoustics Volumes 1 & 2
I downloaded his new album the other day but am yet to listen to it, I thought that I’d get myself in the mood by playing volume one (2005) from these fine live and stripped back acoustic sets.
516RG1FK4WL.AC_UY436_QL65

13 Likes

Joe Sample Rainbow Seeker / 1996 Blue Thumb / US CD / BTD703

7 Likes

7 Likes

Jimi Hendrix - Axis: Bold As Love.

22 Likes

1 Like