What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Apparently he had a major hip injury

Yeah. Me too. Going to ear ZZ Top’s first album

2 Likes

So very sad to get this news.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Gorillaz - Song Machine Season 1, on ltd orange vinyl. Another tremendous album from Damon, Jamie & Co.

6 Likes

James Taylor - Hourglass, sounding glorious on sacd.

16 Likes

11 Likes

Emmylou Harris - Pieces of the Sky.

18 Likes

Went to Canterbury today. Stopped off to pick up some free range eggs just across the road from Robert Wyatt’s old home in Lydden.

So here is one of the great Canterbury bands.

6 Likes

ZZ Top - Tres Hombres - WAV CD rip
RIP Dusty. These 3 Hombres from Texas played some of the best blues rock ever.

19 Likes

As Billy puts it “Dusty””did the bottom end for the Tops r.i.p

5 Likes

cover

Stone Sour’s Josh Rand and Paralandra’s Casandra Carson, EP. CD rip. First listening.

2 Likes

Kinky Friedman - Sold American.

2 Likes

Not heard of Gilgamesh. Time to investigate.

1 Like

Steve Brown Band - Soul Full Of Sin

Vinyl.

James Taylor, hourglass. Starting my morning with this one and noticed you just gave it a spin as well. Awesome! :relaxed:

12 Likes

Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen.

5 Likes

Mrs Pete’s a big fan me not so much, although the older I get the more I’m finding I change my mind. She has a great voice though.

2 Likes

Stevie Wonder Songs in The Key of Life / 2000 Motown / EU 2 x CD / 1573572

24 Likes

Now playing…

Yello - One Second

Santiago Alfonso (Vocals), Shirley Bassey (Vocals), Beat Ash (Drums), Boris Blank (Composer), Rene Chico Hablas (Guitar), Philippe Kienholz (Accordion, Piano), Billy Mackenzie (Vocals), Dieter Meier (Vocals), Don Randolph (Bass Trombone), Steve Trop (Trombone) and Rush Winters (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… returning from a long walk through the neighborhood and joining in the ‘Yello’ love and they are sounding mighty fine!

15 Likes