What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

The Beau Brummels - Bradley’s Barn.

5 Likes

It’s amazing what you can miss.

Talking to a work colleague whose uncle is in this group I expected that when I listened I’d give a polite nod and move on BUT this is seriously good stuff.

Shocking name for a band but I suppose it does look much better the album cover and Thin Lizzy isn’t such a great name either!

.sjb

4 Likes

Midlake - Antiphon

9 Likes

Great band. Must dig out The Trials of Van Occupanther.

3 Likes

Sade, diamond life. Feel very much like to play Sade songs this morning. Smooth operator. :relaxed:

28 Likes

:-1:

New Riders of the Purple Sage.

4 Likes

That’s not very nice

Ha :crazy_face:

Met their guitarist Bruce Woodley in Balmain pub quite a number of years ago , he’s friends with a mate of mine. Lovely chap, very down to earth, easy to talk to. I think he has moved on.

But got to say never a fan of their music

Now playing…

ZZ Top - Eliminator

Billy Gibbons (Guitar, Vocals), and Dusty Hill (Bass Guitar, Vocals) and Frank Beard (Drums). .

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… A little bit of love directed towards Texas with the passing of Dusty Hill and they are sounding mighty sweet! RIP Dusty…

26 Likes

Him and Pryor, they were the greatest.

6 Likes

20 Likes

There’s a name from the past, use to listen to him a lot in the 70s when my partner owned a record store.

1 Like

Hadn’t had a chance to listen to much over the last few days. Thought I’d start my day with my favourite Bowie album from the Live series, ChangesNowBowie

13 Likes

Now playing…

New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… a little something different to go with dinner prep and sounding mighty fine!

13 Likes

John Hiatt Open Road

13 Likes

Jackson Browne Downhill From Everywhere

13 Likes

Australian Crawl Greatest Hits

2 Likes

St Germain Des Prés Vinyl Sessions Blues Café / 2014 Music Brokers / Mexico CD x 2 / MBB7170

9 Likes