Atb
Kk

1 Like

Saxon - Strong Arm of the Law.

3 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Monty Alexander Echoes Of Jilly’s / 1997 / Concord Jazz / US CD / CCD47692

Joining @Dreadatthecontrols with some MA.

Monty Alexander Piano
John Patitucci Bass
Troy Davis Drums

5 Likes

Budgie - Never Turn Your Back on a Friend

10 Likes

Tygers of Pan Tang - Crazy Nights.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Naughty!

11 Likes

Riot - Rock City.

1 Like

Now playing…

Bruce Hornsby - Absolute Zero

Bruce Hornsby (Bass, Drums, Dulcimer, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Sampling, Violin, Vocals), Hideaki Aomori (Clarinet), Gabriel Cabezas (Cello), John Cage (Sampling), Carmen Camerieri (Trumpet), Sean Carey (Keyboards, Vocals), Jv Collier (Bass), Brad Cook (Bass), Christopher Croce (Bass), Jack DeJohnette (Drums), Gibb Droll (Pedal Steel Guitar)Sonny Emory (Drums), Bobby Hornsby (Violin), Michael Lewis (Saxophone), John Mailander (Violin), Blake Mills (Bass, Guitar), Rob Moose (Violin), Elizabeth Richards (Cello), Jonathan Richards (Violin), Nadia Sirota (Viola), Alex Sopp (Flute), Camilla Staveley-Taylor (Vocals), John Thomas (Organ), Matt Umlauf (Viola), Justin Vernon (Bass, Vocals), Elizabeth Vonderheide (Violin), Chris White (Bass), Chad Wright (Drums) and Jeremy Ylvisaker (Guitar).

Streaming on NAS (44.1/16)… an album from Bruce which I really enjoy and have not had out for a spin in awhile. Bruce and his supporting musicians are sounding mighty sweet and a great way to kick off this Tuesday morning! …one very nice album.

11 Likes

Crash Test Dummies - God Shuffled His Feet
Mmmmmmmmmm
Brilliant Stuff
On Vinyl

10 Likes

French songs by Debussy, Ravel, Fauré & Duparc.

4 Likes

Omen - Battle Cry.

1 Like

Four CDs, three and three quarter hours worth of Zep recorded off the soundboard at Earls Court on 24th May '75. Superb: it’s got THAT “No Quarter” and THAT “Stairway” on it.

15 Likes

John Martyn. One of his best. 1980. CD.

16 Likes

Hi @Dreadatthecontrols, I think you deleted a post about Monty that I was in the middle of a reply earlier, but had to abandon because of getting back to some work! You were asking if he was under appreciated on the forum, to which I would say probably but no more than many others.

1 Like

Must have done in error, I’m having some gremlins, combined with a small phone screen, ageing peepers and sausage fingers!
Great to see your appreciation of Monty Alexander :+1:
:heart:

1 Like

Pretty Maids - Red, Hot and Heavy.

1 Like

@Dreadatthecontrols Your enthusiasm for many artists is admirable, and the effort you put into your posts always makes for an interesting read. My Dad introduced me to his music when he used to give this a great LP spin on a Sunday morning to get us ‘children’ out of bed in the mid 1970’s!

maloveandsunshineLP

6 Likes