What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Cabaret Voltaire - red mecca - not heard that for years…

1 Like

Thank you both, listening to New Lore now.

Paul McCartney - Good Evening New York City, a show recorded at the venue that was once the site for Shea Stadium.

12 Likes

Give it another spin :wink:

P205 - Vivat Progressio – Pereat Mundus.

Catherine Britt, dusty smiles and heartbreak cures. Learning about another Australian country singer. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Simply because he is brilliant.Seen him live 4 times. Twice in Italy , once in London and once in Gibraltar.
Bucket list job to see him in Tuscany at the Teatro de Silencio…

4 Likes

Heard a track of his on Radio Paradise and thought I’d have a listen - streaming from Qobuz. Pleasant folky pop.

2 Likes

Beccy Cole, preloved. An album of covers. Nicely done. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Ambrosia.

2 Likes

I can only imagine what you experienced on that night, especially being at the Roundhouse! Wishing you a lovely evening :relaxed:

Rumer, Nashville Tears. This is no deja vu. It’s my weekly Rumer fix. Love this album. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Atlanta Rhythm Section - Dog Days.

5 Likes

Just watched the rather brilliant film Nomadland. Days 1 and 3 of Ludovico Einaudi’s Seven Days Walking provided a good chunk of the haunting soundtrack.

5 Likes

Wet Willie.

4 Likes

Brinsley Schwarz - Nervous on the Road.

8 Likes

Billie Eilish Happier Than Ever

7 Likes

A remix by Ghent based Soulwax of “You Can’t Always Get What You Want”

When I auditioned Focal speakers in New York City I played this for the salesman. He was much older than me, and was skeptical. It is heavy on the electronic side, but I implore you to give it a shot.

It is found on the soundtrack of the movie “21”

3 Likes

Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals Lifeline

9 Likes

Angie McMahon Salt

8 Likes