What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

U2 - 1980 Boy

Because I am with old friends talking about old times.

10 Likes

Eagles - The Long Run
The Studio Albums 1972-1979 cd box set

17 Likes

Ministry Of Sound the very best of the chillout session / 2003 MOS / UK CD x 2 / MOSCD79

3 Likes

Swmbo is suffering from abit of pre-holiday stress so something to soothe her disposition.

12 Likes

Electric Light Orchestra - Out of the Blue
The Classic Albums Collection

26 Likes

6 Likes

Herbie Hancock Sunlight / 2014 Columbia / Japan CD / SICP3995

10 Likes

On CD:-

Tangerine Dream - The Official Bootleg Series Volume One

12 Likes

Graham Costello’s Strata Second Lives. Cracking noo jazz from north of the border. Ranges from the ruminative to post-rock. Rock solid drumming from the leader throughout.

1 Like

Amy Winehouse - Live in London

16 Likes

elbow the best of / 2017 Polydor / EU CD x 2 / Deluxe Edition / 6722606

8 Likes

George Harrison - All Things Must Pass ( 50th Anniversary mix ), listening to the double album proper and thoroughly enjoying the different details coming through on the new mix. Never understood how people can get so worked up over these releases, because the originals are not going anywhere.

19 Likes

Bobby Hutcherson - Dialogue (4/65)
Hutcherson (vib)
Freddie Hubbard (t)
Sam Rivers (ss, ts, f)
Andrew Hill (p)
Richard Davis (b)
Joe Chambers (b)

Superb jazz indeed, but then with a lineup like this, perhaps it’s not surprising.

12 Likes

6 Likes

Vivaldi. £1 from a Charity shop on Tuesday. Great condition and sounding great. Really enjoyable. Might go back next week and see what else they have got.

10 Likes

I have several Erato LPs, Boccherini and Vivaldi, really nice pressings.
This one looks nice.

1 Like

Rachel Baiman - Cycles
CD|2021

Folk. Enjoyable album, have been listening to it quite often.

4 Likes

George Harrison - Dark Horse

This gets a pretty rough ride in the AMG review, owing largely to George’s voice at the time. Funnily enough I’d never realised there was anything wrong and for some reason I have two copies of this on vinyl. Maybe I liked it so much I bought a second copy in case of accident!?

10 Likes

5 Likes

Sometimes I have to remind myself just how good The Beatles were.

21 Likes