What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Now playing…

David Gray - Skellig

David Gray (Vocals, Guitar, Piano), Mossy Nolan (Vocals, Guitar), David Kitt (Vocals, Guitar), Niamh Farrell (Vocals) and Robbie Malone (Vocals, Bass Guitar) and Caroline Dale (Cello).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… kicking off this beautiful Thursday morning with the beautiful and soothing album ‘Skellig’ from David Gray, and David and this fabulous group of musicians are sounding sublime! It is simply beautiful and continues to get better and better with every spin. Worth the time to give a listen…

9 Likes

Marcus Miller Renaissance / 2012 Concord / US CD / CJA3379402

5 Likes

Deep Purple - Burn.

I started listening to this while still in school, and now in my sixties, I still love it.

19 Likes

Elton John - Don’t Shoot Me I’m Only the Piano Player.

15 Likes

Continuing my Jazz exploration

10 Likes

Jerry Garcia Band – GarciaLive Volume 16, Madison Square Garden, November 15th, 1991
3CD|2021

6 Likes

6 Likes

Just in case you are not familiar with his other albums. I have about 30 & I think ‘Easy Living’ & 'Montreal Diary A" are well worth a listen ?!

Sounding superb.

8 Likes

Steve Miller Band - The Joker.

11 Likes

thanks, I know Rava’s albums very well. He is among favorite Italian jazz musicians :+1:

1 Like

Some brilliant songs on this, imho

1 Like

I’m a bit of a fanboy so I like all (majority) of his stuff.

1 Like

America.

10 Likes

So do I.

1 Like

ZZ Top - Rio Grande Mud.

14 Likes

Trumpeter Charles Tolliver is on imperious form for this stunning live album, released here on vinyl by Pure Pleasure.

5 Likes

What a voice this man has got.

1 Like

Heard this in the shop I bought my latest batch of cd’s from and thought not played this for a while.

4 Likes

Another cracker.

15 Likes