What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Bob Dylan - Tempest.

Another cracker from the bard who is just getting darker and darker. Great stuff.

Keen eyed folk will notice I have skipped an album. It was done deliberately for obvious reasons. Another time.

9 Likes

Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin III / 2003 Atlantic / Japan CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / WPCR11613

Back to the RP Birthday celebrations.

24 Likes

Phil Campbell, Fresh new life

One of my all time favourite albums…

2 Likes

Happy birthday Phil!

16 Likes

Portico - Remix

From the Live/ Remix CD.

My ATC SCM7s doing a very fair impression in this room of my one-time SBLs. And then some :slight_smile:

1 Like

Triumvirat - Illusions on a Double Dimple.

1 Like

Paul Carrack - Satisfy My Soul.

11 Likes

happy birthday again Phil!

18 Likes

Led Zeppelin Four / 2003 Atlantic / Japan CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / WPCR11614

4th (of) course, for the RP Birthday party.

They asked us to stay for tea and have some fun

23 Likes

Now playing…

Chris Rea - Auberge

Chris Rea (Guitar, Classical Guitar, Harmonica, Hammond organ, Slide Guitar), Robert Ahwai (Bass), Simon Clarke ( Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone), Martin Ditcham (Drums, Percussion), Anthony Dreman (Dobro, Guitar), Nick Hitchens (Tuba), Carol Kenyon (Vocals), The Kick Horns (Horn Arrangements), Roddy Lorimer (Flugelhorn, Trumpet), Max Middleton (Piano, String Arrangements), Tim Sanders (Tenor Saxophone), J. Neil Sidwell (Trombone), Paul Spong (Flugelhorn, Trumpet), Linda Taylor (Vocals) and Rick Taylor (Trombone).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… just finished with today’s exercise program and sitting down with a sandwich and cup of decaf to relax with Chris’s ‘Auberge’ album, and Chris and the band is sounding sublime! One very sweet album and I believe my favorite of his…

19 Likes

7 Likes

Focus - Live at the Rainbow.
R-2026762-1259355853.jpeg

12 Likes

Terri Walker - Untitled, her debut from '03.

3 Likes

LP - Manhattan Records 1985 : )

<>

This is cool and relaxful after all that head banging led zeppers! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tarkus.

14 Likes

Double vinyl (three sides, actually) – many happy returns Planty!

28 Likes

Great album. My Plant favorite.

1 Like

JJ Cale . Naturally

19 Likes

McCoy Tyner McCoy Tyner and the Latin All-Stars / 1999 Telarc / US CD / CD 83462

2 Likes

Van der Graaf Generator - The Least We Can Do Is Wave to Each Other.

5 Likes