What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Cassandra Wilson - Blue Light 'Til Dawn.

15 Likes

Now playing…

K. D. Lang - Ingénue: 25th Anniversary Edition

K. D. Lang (Vocals), Teddy Borowiecki (Accordion), Randall Stoll (Drums), David Piltch (Electric Bass), Graham Boyle (Percussion), Teddy Borowiecki (Piano), Gary Burton (Vibraphone) and Ben Mink (Bass, Drum Machine, Guitar, Violin, Viola, String Arrangements).

Streaming on Qobuz (192/24)… continuing on this afternoon with the sweet voice and music from K. D. Lang and she and the band are sounding sublime! On beautiful album…

18 Likes

Nektar - A Tab in the Ocean.

3 Likes

Gentle Giant - Three Friends.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen that cover design for Focus at the Rainbow before - I am guessing it’s a non UK issue?

From my understanding the cover art is from a Japanese vinyl release :relaxed:

1 Like

Talk talk laughing stock
220px-Laughing_stock

14 Likes

Pavlov’s Dog - At the Sound of the Bell.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Blondie, greatest hits. Glorious sunny morning down under, this one comes to mind. Fun! :partying_face:

11 Likes

Led Zeppelin, IV. :fist::blush:

32 Likes

Fleetwood Mac, tango in the night. Great for the morning, too! :sunglasses:

25 Likes

Close to my favourite Lou Reed album, it was recorded using valve amps. Think you vinyl nuts would love the all analog sound. I have it as a hi res WAV file and it’s sounds wonderful.

Blue Mask.

16 Likes

Eagles, hell freezes over. Feel like this after Fleetwood Mac. :blush:

22 Likes

You can download it and rip it from the tube as it isn’t available from sites like live.brucespringsteen.net his own Live music site. If you still have my email add then I can send you a copy.

Al Jarreau Breakin’ Away / 2014 Warner / Japan CD / WPCR28095

Starting Saturday with AJ to brighten up a dull day.

10 Likes

I begrudge playing Van Morrison’s stuff these days but I really like this album, Astral Weeks

20 Likes

Another one from my ripped Muti box

6 Likes

Hey nice one Ewemon, I will drop you a line. Hope you and your good lady are well.

Atb
Kk

Me’Shell NdegéOcello peace beyond passion / 1996 Maverick / Germany CD / 9362460332

2 Likes