GRRR!

RIP Charlie

Edward

26 Likes

7 Likes

Charlie sounds good tonight…

29 Likes

The Stones | Big Hits [High Tide and Green Grass]
Just got the news that Charlie Watts has left us, thanks for all the music RIP. You have been a constant musical backdrop to my life.

19 Likes

Earth, Wind & Fire - All 'n All.

12 Likes

Now playing…

Antonio Forcione & Sabina Sciubba - Meet Me In London

Antonio Forcione (Nylon String Guitar), Malcolm Creese (Double Bass), Bosco DeOliveira (Percussion), Adam Glasser (Harmonica), Davide Mantovani (Electric Bass, Fretless Bass, Synthesizer Horn) and Sabina Sciubba (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… mention from @GeoffC above reminded me that I had taken Antonio out for a spin in quite awhile. So kicking off this morning with the fabulous Antonio & Sabina sweet music, and they are sounding sublime!

17 Likes

Sitting in the sun after a light dinner of salmon, new potatoes, broccoli and courgette al dente. Sipping some fizzy water, no alchohol and just chillin’ with

Life is good.

9 Likes

Haha beat me to it Kev. So I’ll go for Sympathy for the Devil with Charlie laying it down rock steady before Dijon comes in on the Congas.

17 Likes

George Harrison – All Things Must Pass (50th Anniversary)
CD|2021

Listening to CD1 of 3.

19 Likes

Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed - WAV CD rip
Great rock album, the slightly pessimistic mood of the tracks seemed fitting. RIP Charlie.

29 Likes

Now playing…

Pat Metheny - Day Trip

Pat Metheny (guitar), Christian McBride (acoustic bass) and Antonio Sanchez (drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this morning with Pat and friends and they are sounding sublime! …another sweet album which I have not played in awhile and this trio is fantastic…

7 Likes

The 2003 SACD version, sounding absolutely spectacular!

28 Likes

For Charlie - RIP

26 Likes

Loving’ the new Fink album. Great tunes, paired down with fine sound quality.

9 Likes

Playing now R.I.P Charlie Watts

9 Likes

Charlie was always good Kev.

5 Likes

The Rolling Stones - Flowers

20 Likes

Stones playlist on now for this evening.

Sympathy
Country Honk
Midnight Rambler
Street Fighting Man
Stray Cat Blues
Till the next goodbye
Far away eyes
Shattered
Slipping Away
Wild Horses
Love in Vain (Stripped version)
Blue and Lonesome